NBA 2015-2016 Season thread

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I don't love LeBron as a dude but certainly respect how good he is. I'm happy for him for his legacy.

Condolences to the couple big time Dubs fans we have here. You know your team will be right back here next season.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't love LeBron as a dude but certainly respect how good he is. I'm happy for him for his legacy.

Condolences to the couple big time Dubs fans we have here. You know your team will be right back here next season.
GSW have a few good years left before my sixers with Lebron and Shaq 2.0 get on the scene!

One thing people don't talk about his how many causal fans GS have attracted. NBA has really benefited from them.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Can't believe they won. Say what you want about lebron, but that emotional release was real and pretty moving, IMO. Congrats, Cleveland.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Unbelievable win. This is the first major championship I've seen in Cleveland in my lifetime. I really had my doubts this series but the Cavs were just playing on a whole new level these last 3 games.

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
Unbelievable game. My heart wouldn't have been able to take it if all 6 games before had been like this (as exciting as it could have been). Kudos to Lebron and team! I know he's great, and there's not much that could ever take away from that, but quite frankly I feel he needed something like this to cement his place.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
ha FUCK YOU GUYS.

LEBRON IS THE KING ONCE AGAIN.
You got on the bandwagon just in time!

Huge grats to Lebron and the epic come back! After being down 3-1 I could have never ever predicted the series going this way. It never ceases to amaze me how often the NBA comes through with the exact storybook outcome they could only dream of. This is the thing of legends, returning to Cleveland to win a championship on the road after brutally fighting off the tough Eastern Conference and coming back from 3-1 against the greatest regular season team of all time. Even managing to make a clinching free throw after breaking his wrist on that last play! Thanking God in interviews after the game as if Lebron needs any help from God. A thing of legends.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
You got on the bandwagon just in time!

Huge grats to Lebron and the epic come back! After being down 3-1 I could have never ever predicted the series going this way. It never ceases to amaze me how often the NBA comes through with the exact storybook outcome they could only dream of. This is the thing of legends, returning to Cleveland to win a championship on the road after brutally fighting off the tough Eastern Conference and coming back from 3-1 against the greatest regular season team of all time. Even managing to make a clinching free throw after breaking his wrist on that last play! Thanking God in interviews after the game as if Lebron needs any help from God. A thing of legends.
You sound super butt hurt.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
You sound super butt hurt.
At Jozu being the shittiest of bandwagon fans? Yes.

By me poking fun at the fact what Lebron did was amazing, but in typical Lebron fashion he does stupid shit likes looks strangely disconnected in a clinching game and plays up an injury like a bitch for some added sympathy? A little.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Sports is funny man. It can make you get emotional for someone that you don't even know and be happy for someone that plays a game.