NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
That's not a legit basketball play, and that guy should be out for at least a few games. The Knicks are a joke

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah Crowder taking a three there might be a dick move, but getting shoved like that is actually dangerous.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Knicks are embarrassing. Cracking up all summer when they were supposed to get their "two max free agents". Then the Porzingis scorn, and then the reveal that it was the Knicks originally pushing to move him for said "max free agents". Lolol.

Dick move by Crowder there though.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Meh, 48 seconds left. Still gotta take a shot before the clock expires.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyway to watch the Lakers game online? Blackout on everthing I guess.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Seems like a decent trade for everyone involved. Imagine this will lead to the proposed Russell to Minnesota deal. Sounds like Wiggins was going to be apart of that deal as well, probably purely for salary matching. Golden State is essentially going be looking at a Curry, Thompson, Green, top 5 draft pick, and multiple firsts going forward. Then again, this draft is horrifically bad.

Rockets starting 5: Westbrook, Harden, Covington, House, PJ Tucker is going to be interesting.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't blame them for moving capela since he disappeared in the playoffs. But I'm not sure Covington is really an answer.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Then again, this draft is horrifically bad.

With all due respect I have to disagree. I think this draft class will be deeper than most people realize. I also, realize it is a stupid thing to argue because we won't know for a few years how this Draft Class will pan out. So yay me for contributing to nothing other than my post count. :emoji_thinking: ;):cool:

Sterling

El Presidente
People always expect some wild trades at the deadline but it's almost always some has been for an expiring and a pick. Not that these moves can't help contenders get a little better or help the sellers get a few more assets, but the big splashy trades are rare.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
With all due respect I have to disagree. I think this draft class will be deeper than most people realize. I also, realize it is a stupid thing to argue because we won't know for a few years how this Draft Class will pan out. So yay me for contributing to nothing other than my post count. :emoji_thinking: ;):cool:

You're technically, not wrong... Yet. Lol. Pundits are saying this draft appears to be really bad, but we really have no idea for awhile. Projections don't look great pre-draft though.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Warriors send D-Lo to the Wolves for Wiggins and a protected future first... meh. Would have much rather they waited until summer to see who was available then. Don't like D-Lo much but he had some value. Wiggins has less. They did need a SF at least, and maybe the pick will turn into something.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah Wiggins has been a massive disappointment so far. Very meh on this move. Dubs will be rolling with a roster of like six players.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I get why people are down on Wiggins but if he is going to succeed anywhere it will be a place like GS under Kerr and those vets. Or the Spurs under Pop.

This could completely turn it around for Wiggins.