NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Super entertaining ending, too bad team Giannis was handicapped with Lowry and Kemba taking a majority of their crunch time shots in an all star game lol. That Giannis block on Lebron was amazing though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Who the fuck is going to want this job, LeBron is gone and the Cavs will always suck. There is absolutely fucking 0 job security LOL.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Two questions:
1) Which Cleveland team has worse ownership to work with/for: Cavs or Browns?
2) What's the golden parachute from this 5-year coaching contract?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wiggins looking like a little kid getting a scolding. Klay looking chill as fuck. Westbrook being Westbrook.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Literally just subscribed a week ago, this sucks... Really has an effect on regional MLB, NBA, and NHL coverage.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The entire distribution model is 100% fucked. These channels should be getting all their revenue from ads. How it became so they can have their cake and eat it too is ridiculous.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Friday night Zion, let's go!

giphy (1).gif

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Zion seems like the real deal albeit he only has a handful of moves that he goes to. I think he has a tendency to get loose with the ball when dribbling from more than a few feet out that lead to bad turnovers nearly every game.

As a fan I feel lucky being able to come off the AD drama and end up with someone really fun to watch. Also pleasantly surprised with Lonzo and was pretty meh on him when they traded for him.

I dont expect them to ever play for a championship, but could see them being a decent contender building around those 2.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
For sure, you can tell his bag of tricks is light currently, but it will get stronger playing with NBA players all the time. Their turnovers kill them, and they seem to have a rush the 3 mentality when it isn't necessary. If they tighten that up, and build around those two guys, they could be a real contender. As of now, I see a 4-0 sweep from LA if they do make the playoffs.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The dude has given them MILLIONS over the years. Never mind the pub for the NYK. Fucks sake, let him use the employee entrance. Especially if he has been doing it for years.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users