NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Picks or it didn't happen.

The screen is ridiculous. The walkways around the arena are also very spacious. It never felt crowded. Tons of concession lines.

20191018_200036.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Zion should just get healthy enough to enter the dunk contest and then got to the WWE and reform the NWO.

Outside of that, you guys should take notice of Chris Clemons on the Rockets roster. Walking bucket.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

this dude nailed it

I had an injury early in college where my groin was getting this shooting pain, and my feet were numb when waking up. Turned out to be something along the lines that this guy is describing. A load-imbalance, where the right hip & leg just handles a ton of the work. I can tell you from my experience that this absolutely causes leg issues in the weak leg (usually the left leg): knee pain even from just walking, lower back issues, just tons of weird shit. I remember at one point when it was at it's worse, I felt as if my achilles was nearing a tear just from walking. Apparently it was even such a big deal amongst the professional athletes this lead physical therapist I saw, that he was making just about everyone go on a plan to re-balance, even if they came in for something like a shoulder injury. The workout partner I had was some backup TE for the Falcons who was in for a shoulder surgery, and they even convinced him and the Falcons to put him on re-balance program as well. Josh Beckett (had to be the final year or two of his Dodgers contract) was there for a shoulder surgery as well, and same thing. I remember him saying the Mavs staff was really big into load imbalance/kinetic chain shit quite a bit before the rest of the league, and that was what helped them keep Tyson Chandler fairly healthy when he was in Dallas.

You essentially get on a program where for weeks & months you just practice activating the weak abductor and thrusting your weak hip into your pelvis until it strengthens. Losing weight along with that helped a ton, but I was also 80 lbs lighter than Zion and was catching bullpens as opposed to doing world class athlete shit.

Tl;dr
I can't imagine being 285 lbs with fucked up load on hips. GL to Zion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pretty sure they'll still make playoffs. Unless you think Curry, D-Lo, and Green are incapable of being better than world beaters like the Grizzlies, Suns, T-Wolves, etc.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Did people really expect Klay back this year? I mean, ACL tears are typically a full year recovery, and he tore it in the last game of the year.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Pretty sure they'll still make playoffs. Unless you think Curry, D-Lo, and Green are incapable of being better than world beaters like the Grizzlies, Suns, T-Wolves, etc.
West will look like this:

1. Clippers
2. Lakers
3. Nuggets
4. Jazz
5. Trail Blazers
6. Rockets
7. Mavericks
8. Spurs

GS will finish 9/10. That's a lottery team.

Sterling

El Presidente
West is deep, but GSW certainly have a chance at for a 7/8 seed. There's always unexpected injuries and teams just generally shitting the bed out of nowhere.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Well then I'd welcome the top pick. But I still think that core isn't a lotto team.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Kawhi = King of LA

Not sure if the Warriors make the playoffs, I am leaning "yes". I'm more interested in what insane stat line Steph Curry might have. Chuck it and fuck it, Steph! Go for 36ppg!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Sometimes I walk over to the mirror and say, "We have Luka Doncic".

• 1Like