NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well you were right Bra.

Jesus what a horrible offensive effort by Toronto. 66 pts and its well into 4th qaurter?? Lol wtf

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nick Nurse should never be allowed to stand near the hoop! He caused Tatum to make a bad pass to the corner because he thought Nick was Theis! Nick knew what he was doing!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Nick Nurse should never be allowed to stand near the hoop! He caused Tatum to make a bad pass to the corner because he thought Nick was Theis! Nick knew what he was doing!

Yeah that was really strange and I don't think I've seen a coach position himself like that; dude was standing there looking ready for a pass lol.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Im shocked we pulled that off! CELTICS TO THE ECF!!

Celtics were slightly Favored over Toronto to get to the ECF. Now they should be favored to reach the finals, and get their asses kicked by the Clippers/Lakers. Celtics are built to handle the Lakers better IMO. So I hope the Lakers make it.

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Celtics were slightly Favored over Toronto to get to the ECF. Now they should be favored to reach the finals, and get their asses kicked by the Clippers/Lakers. Celtics are built to handle the Lakers better IMO. So I hope the Lakers make it.
Im not too sure about Clippers making it out of the west they struggle during crunch time. If Clippers can beat Denver i dont see them beating Lakers. But i think Celtics got a good chance against Lebron and company.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I love seeing Harden and the Rockets get humiliated.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Harden is close to unwatchable, which is amazing considering how good he is. A lot of it is on the league and not really on him, but that doesn't make it any more fun to watch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, I can't believe the Clippers are going to blow the series.

• 1Like

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Will be interesting to see if PG13 and Kawhi's performances here are swept under the rug because bubble nonsense. They faced a team with no premier defenders and two all-world players completely failed to produce. This Clippers team was built to beat LeBron & Company.

But wow, this Denver team has guts. I'd like to predict an easy Finals appearance for the Lakeshow, but this Nuggets team isn't making anything easy so far. I'll take Lakers in 5. LeBron & Davis march on.

Battle in the East might be interesting with Miami winning game one. Boston is the more talented team and has the depth, but the Heat are hot and if Bam keeps that up they're a tough team. Miami in 7. Spo has the pulse of this group for the edge.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Paul George is straight trash

Reading post game thread on reddit, and I didn't know OKC traded Paul George to the Clippers and got 1st round picks in 2022, 2024, 2026, two first round choices via Miami for 2021 and 2023, and the right to swap 1st round picks in 2023 and 2025. And OKC got Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Danilo Gallinari.

For Paul George.