NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You'd trade the entire team? Getting rid of talent, tanking, and gathering picks has worked out extremely well for the Sixers.

joz123

Potato del Grande
You'd trade the entire team? Getting rid of talent, tanking, and gathering picks has worked out extremely well for the Sixers.
giphy.gif

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I want Danny Ainge to trade Brad Stevens, Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, Rob Williams, Marcus Smart and Carson Edwards ( just because that kid sucks and will never be anything to the NBA besides a Gary Washburn) Fuck these young growing pains from Tatum and Jaylen im tired of them. If I was the Celtics id trade them!
This is the kind of Boston fan that people hate

• 4Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I want Danny Ainge to trade Brad Stevens, Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, Rob Williams, Marcus Smart and Carson Edwards ( just because that kid sucks and will never be anything to the NBA besides a Gary Washburn) Fuck these young growing pains from Tatum and Jaylen im tired of them. If I was the Celtics id trade them!

This may be the dumbest post in the whole thread.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't want the Celtics to tank at all its a waste of time to gamble on picks. What I do want is veteran players that WANT to win! Politics and sports will never mix and these younger players are too focused on the media like Jaylen Brown. Jayson Tatum scored 0 points during the first half and played terrible since his son came to the bubble!
Gordon Hayward's first son was born yesterday after telling his team he would stay to help the Celtics and they play like that.. Last nights game was a slap in the face to Gordon Hayward and i doubt he wants to resign with the Celtics. NOBODY wants to play for Boston so you have no choice but to trade what you can for better players. This is a win now or never!
I got a feeling Tatum wants to be a Laker anyway..

• 2Cutler
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
babo is my brother if that clarifies anything lol.

But the young Celtics "stars" are disappointing. They had a clear path to the finals but are getting spanked by players like Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Hot take from Jalen Rose.

I've seen men put up with some bullshit for pussy, so the only explanation that some of you are still watching the NBA is that you just love black cock. Honest questions: Has having black cock figuratively shoved in your mouths become some kind of sexual thing? LIke, is watching the NBA some kind of submissive interracial fantasy at this point, or do you guys just pretend you're in prison sucking black dicks to get by but don't think it makes you homosexual?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Jalen Rose was always a turd. The fact they let these shitheads say whatever they like as long as China or BLM approves is disgusting and even more reason to never watch the NBA.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I don't want the Celtics to tank at all its a waste of time to gamble on picks. What I do want is veteran players that WANT to win! Politics and sports will never mix and these younger players are too focused on the media like Jaylen Brown. Jayson Tatum scored 0 points during the first half and played terrible since his son came to the bubble!
Gordon Hayward's first son was born yesterday after telling his team he would stay to help the Celtics and they play like that.. Last nights game was a slap in the face to Gordon Hayward and i doubt he wants to resign with the Celtics. NOBODY wants to play for Boston so you have no choice but to trade what you can for better players. This is a win now or never!

I get it. You're pissed. I'm pissed also, especially since they beat their biggest hurdle. And EVERYONE's biggest hurdles (Bucks, Clippers) are gone.

You don't blow it up man. Your core is what? Age 24 on average? Walker and Hayward are replaced. Great players to have no doubt, but you can get that tier of player to come to Boston.

Chalk it up to the bubble and all the shit that comes with it. Along with lack of focus due to immaturity and not being able to tune out, and keep your eye on the prize.

• 4Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

What you are suggesting will only make things worse because it will impair your ability to recruit top talent free agents in the future. This is part of growing pains and developing a team; sometimes the team learns the lesson and sometimes they don't. All you can do is make it to the big dance and hope they know the steps better the next time.

Case in point is with Miami. The Mavericks worked them in the 2011 Finals, running circles with a zone defense around Spoelstra. Here we are about 9 years later, and Spoelstra is...running a similar zone defense. Brad Stevens is young; I'm sure he will take the lesson that's been passed down to what went wrong and fix it.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You don't blow it up man. Your core is what? Age 24 on average? Walker and Hayward are replaced. Great players to have no doubt, but you can get that tier of player to come to Boston.

Chalk it up to the bubble and all the shit that comes with it. Along with lack of focus due to immaturity and not being able to tune out, and keep your eye on the prize.

Seriously. Imagine if the Warriors gave up in 2013 or 2014. Team was still extremely young at that point. How stupid would that have been for me to come in here saying Curry and Klay can't get it done after the 2014 first round exit?

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Seriously. Imagine if the Warriors gave up in 2013 or 2014. Team was still extremely young at that point. How stupid would that have been for me to come in here saying Curry and Klay can't get it done after the 2014 first round exit?
Yeah, it might end up the Sixers, but having a chance for it to end up with something like the Warriors seems much better than starting over.

Jozu

Celtics aren't done yet.

Neither is Denver. 3-1 right where Nuggets want to be. Celtics have a tougher mountain to climb as they dont have an x factor like Murray. Tatum is close, he's been fantastic this season, lead the league in step back 3pt %, increased his assist numbers and is a terror defensively. But he can go quiet every now and then, and he can't now as they have to win 3 straight.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

We would call that a Babo

• 1Worf

Jozu

Lol.

At least he didn't say his team will no longer exist.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
As a Heat fan I'm willing to admit I was wrong earlier, and Babo was right. They should have broken up the Celtics and started rebuilding this morning! :D Celtics played like you would have expected with their talent tonight.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
All these replies made me feel a lot better about the Celtics. Thanks guys :emoji_shamrock::emoji_trophy:

• 1Solidarity