NBA 2020-2021: The Dubs Empire Strikes Back

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean nobody ever plays defense in the allstar game. This shit is retarded though even by all star game standards. 6 total free throw attempts in the game. Giannis 16/16 from the field including 3/3 from 3 is some silly shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Dunk contest hasn't really been very good for many years. There's some obviously real good dunks, but anything that's actually creative almost has to be some kind of dumb gimmick, there's just only so much variation to dunking.

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Yeah. Last night's was pitiful. You see better dunks in highschool contests. It's really hard, if not impossible to live up to 2016 with Gordon versus Lavine.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
LaVine is such a cool customer. Him injuring himself sucked, but thankfully he has roared back with a vengeance. He just is overshadowed by stars like Lebron, Steph, etc. he is a fantastic athlete and pure scorer.

He is getting some attention this year, if he can become a better defender he can ascend even higher. He is basically a Jayson Tatum, but better IMO. Tatum is younger and mayber has a higher ceiling, but laVine is balling this year.

Sterling

El Presidente
Not sure if he's legit good or just scores because he's the best option out of a bunch of shit options. Not sure what he does as the lead guy on a team ever leads to real winning.

• 1Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure if he's legit good or just scores because he's the best option out of a bunch of shit options. Not sure what he does as the lead guy on a team ever leads to real winning.
I'd take him on the Sixers for Danny Green and whatever else they want thrown in!

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Dunk contest was great last year. Aaron Gordon was robbed for like the 2nd or 3rd time? Lost count. This year was shit, but it still has its years.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Just two professional teams playing professional quality basketball.

• 1Worf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Just two professional teams playing professional quality basketball.

This happens way too often in this league. Even the Mavs I'll watch and just shake my head at some of their possessions.