NBA 2020-2021: The Dubs Empire Strikes Back

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
First major offseason news!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hope the Celtics bring some good news sooner or later..
Only thing I fear is if Kemba Walker gets traded after signing with them.
Boston already had a bad reputation with trust from player's perspective because of the whole IT trade (cant blame them)
From the Kyrie Irving show, the racist fans, boring Boston city life, and the Gordon Hayward betrayal, to ("ITS BRAD STEVENS NOT CHAD STEVENS!") college head coach!
Which leads us to trading Handicap Kemba maybe and a couple of picks for a 1 year deal kinda guy...
Meanwhile the only talent left on the roster is MVP Grant Williams who we then begin to build pieces around and maybe a statue. Along with Tacko Fall our lord and savior!
This is all happening right now as Jaylen Brown is attending law school and smoking sherm. Tatum will end up on the Lakers eventually we should just trade him now for James Harden and force these men to play here!
Who the fuck wants to come to Boston?!? #BANNER18 #TRADEBRAD #BLEEDGREEN :emoji_trophy: :emoji_shamrock:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bill Simmons was talking on his podcast that just got uploaded last night as if the James Harden to Brooklyn talk was a done deal.

Harden, Irving, and Durant? That is a lot of cooks in the kitchen...

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I hope that happens and Westbrook is sent to who knows where.

Burn that fucking abomination of a team down.

• 1Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
Harden is like the most unwatchable all time sort of player in recent history. Just terrible.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate watching him, but it is as much the referee's fault as it is his.

He initiates contact and the fucking retarded ref's call the foul on the defender. He leaps into the defender, they blow the whistle. He puts his shoulder into the defender, they blow the whistle. He runs through two planted defenders, they blow the whistle. It's mind numbingly stupid.

Just one of about 10 reasons basketball is unwatchable.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I hate watching him, but it is as much the referee's fault as it is his.

He initiates contact and the fucking retarded ref's call the foul on the defender. He leaps into the defender, they blow the whistle. He puts his shoulder into the defender, they blow the whistle. He runs through two planted defenders, they blow the whistle. It's mind numbingly stupid.

Just one of about 10 reasons basketball is unwatchable.
Oh it's 100 percent on the league. If he wasn't getting a million free throws a game for his antics he'd stop doing it.

That being said there's a lot of really good hoops in the league so it's actually really fun outside of outliers like him.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
They are giving as much for Jrue as the Lakers did for AD. This deal includes 3 first round draft picks! What in the fuck did the New Orleans Gm have over the Bucks Gm lol? Who in the world thinks Jrue even with 2-3? years left on his deal is worth anything close to this? This isn't going to make the difference in the playoffs for the Bucks. What a fleecing!

I mean the Bucks dump the last 2 bad years on Bledsoe's contract but Hill's wasn't nearly as badly bloated.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Drue is a better player than PG. They're going all-in to keep Giannis.

Small market team doing everything it can to keep their once-in-a-generation championship window open.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
LMAO Babo and maybe a statue of grant Williams. I love reading your posts.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Boston already had a bad reputation with trust from player's perspective because of the whole IT trade (cant blame them)
From the Kyrie Irving show, the racist fans, boring Boston city life, and the Gordon Hayward betrayal, to ("ITS BRAD STEVENS NOT CHAD STEVENS!") college head coach!
Which leads us to trading Handicap Kemba maybe and a couple of picks for a 1 year deal kinda guy...
Meanwhile the only talent left on the roster is MVP Grant Williams who we then begin to build pieces around and maybe a statue. Along with Tacko Fall our lord and savior!
This is all happening right now as Jaylen Brown is attending law school and smoking sherm. Tatum will end up on the Lakers eventually we should just trade him now for James Harden and force these men to play here!
Who the fuck wants to come to Boston?!? #BANNER18 #TRADEBRAD #BLEEDGREEN :emoji_trophy: :emoji_shamrock:
You may be legally retarded

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

Dude. Who's little brother are you again? Did you guys momma drop you two on your heads?

• 1Slow

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Babo is my little brother. He is actually funny as fuck and not retarded at all. He has a strange posting syntax.

The content is retarded though lol. Grant Williams is a national treasure lmao.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am sorry that cannot be the crux of the issue. It doesn't make sense atm. I mean why leave after Donnie loses then? If the players were such bitches that the couldn't stand being around the owner because of his support of the President, wouldn't it be easier to coexist now than you during his Presidency?

• 1Cutler

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
EnD1NnEXcAA9Rvt.jpg

• 1Barf