NBA 2020-2021: The Dubs Empire Strikes Back

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
CP 41 pts 31 in the 2nd half...a dude that knows this is probably his 1 and only chance to win a ring.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
WOOO YEAH LETS GO SUNS! I CANT WAIT TO SEE CHARLES BARKLEY IN THE FINALS!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Beverly has tarnished his reputation massively this series.

He is a good defender, but is also a gigantic fucking pussy who tries to be edgy and does the whole "ra ra" guy type shit too much. He is making CP3 look like the good guy by doing corny shit like that. Im sure Paul said some bitch ass shit or whatever, but you dont do that.

Drakurii

I feel good for Jackson dude probably made himself some good coin next year. He played well all playoffs long.

• 2Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone believe Luka wants to be a team player and share the spotlight?
That's such an overblown narrative, the kid was a stud in the Euro Hoops and played really well off the ball. And most importantly, he wants to win. You couldn't have a better fit than Kawhi with him. He'd handle the ball and Kawhi would be able to feed off of it. On the court it makes all the sense.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If I was a Mavericks fan I wouldn't want to pay for an aging, injury prone, temperamental Kawhi.

• 2Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
If I was a Mavericks fan I wouldn't want to pay for an aging, injury prone, temperamental Kawhi.
While I get what you're saying, this is the last year with any cap space for a few years. Gotta take a shot now, and this FA class isn't great. Plus I'm sure he'll only sign for two years at a time, because he is Kawhi.

I doubt he'll leave LAC unless he is at a crossroads with the LAC staff. Then again I'm sure he can look at Luka and quickly understand he can win more with him than George.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
He was watching that series and thinking if he was healthy they'd have won and be on their way to the finals. Doubt he moves from LA to Dallas after that. PG had a surprising resurgence in that series after many were ready to write him off.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
He was watching that series and thinking if he was healthy they'd have won and be on their way to the finals. Doubt he moves from LA to Dallas after that. PG had a surprising resurgence in that series after many were ready to write him off.
They would win the title with him healthy. Keep in mind though Ibaka, Jackson are probably both gone this off-season. Plus this has been a very opportunistic playoffs. I'm sure better versions of the Lakers, Nets, Denver of the world will be better equipped and stronger next year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chuck can say some dumb shit, but he is really self aware and I like that about him.

Drakurii

LeFag is such a dickhead and whoever is commentating this video making excuses can eat a dick

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
LeFag is such a dickhead and whoever is commentating this video making excuses can eat a dick

This dude can't help himself can he? Must b e the center of attention, even at the cost of your own son's sanity.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Suns might sweep. Bulldozer doesn't know how to make adjustments.