NBA 2020-2021: The Dubs Empire Strikes Back

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It'll be interesting to see what happens when Harden won't share the ball with Durant or Kyrie. I'm expecting some drama out of this.

Sterling

El Presidente
It'll be interesting to see what happens when Harden won't share the ball with Durant or Kyrie. I'm expecting some drama out of this.
Durant plays just fine off the ball, but there's so much overlap with Harden and Kyrie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck it though. If you can get Harden you get him.

It doesn't matter if you had Allen Iverson and Kobe Bryant, you still go get Harden if you can.

• 1Seriously?

Sterling

El Presidente
Fuck it though. If you can get Harden you get him.

It doesn't matter if you had Allen Iverson and Kobe Bryant, you still go get Harden if you can.
I mean I get why you don't generally turn down a top 5/10 type player, just pointing out it's kind of a mess fitwise. There's definitely a non zero chance it craps out and they're just fucked for a good while.

• 1Like

Jozu

Harden def had a pre game meal lol. He living his best life.

Plus guys can smoke weed now so definitely going to be a challenge for some guys to stay fit.

Last edited:

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
could be even better if somehow brooklyn implodes and those are real picks.

They don't even have to implode necessarily. The picks and swaps run through 2027. Pretty good chance the Nets in those last few years look nothing like they do today and are bad again. I mean what are the chances they build something that lasts around KD (who i love as a player btw but he's not a leader and probably leaves that place one way or another within a couple years), Harden (who i hate as a player btw, also not a leader), and Kyrie (lol).

But who knows.. maybe they win one and it was worth it.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Durant off ball. Kyrie at point. And Harden is gonna stand in a 20 foot radius off the logo waiting for a catch n shoot. He’s basically going to walk back and forth in between the 3 point lines for 48 minutes. Emphasis on walk.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
They don't even have to implode necessarily. The picks and swaps run through 2027. Pretty good chance the Nets in those last few years look nothing like they do today and are bad again. I mean what are the chances they build something that lasts around KD (who i love as a player btw but he's not a leader and probably leaves that place one way or another within a couple years), Harden (who i hate as a player btw, also not a leader), and Kyrie (lol).

But who knows.. maybe they win one and it was worth it.
All possible and that's not a totally unlikely middle ground to total implosion or everyone plays there for the rest of their careers and they win 55+ games and make deep playoff runs every season.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Man if this kid keeps it up he may become a top 5 player in this league 5-10 years from now

Jozu

Springbok are u trolling or?

Luka was this seasons favorite to win MVP. He is every GMs choice to build around.

He is absolutely a top 10 player right this second.

Jozu

But you still got 2 seasons of Harden, KD and Kyrie. Even if they walked after next season, if they win even 1 title it would have been worth it.

Animosity

Man basketball trades just make no sense to me. But then again I stopped following this diva league years ago.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Springbok are u trolling or?

Luka was this seasons favorite to win MVP. He is every GMs choice to build around.

He is absolutely a top 10 player right this second.
Twas' extreme sarcasm.

There isn't a single player I'd trade Luka for, today, in the entire NBA. He is a top 5 player right now, and will be the best player in the league soon. He added a consistent mid-range shot and above average defense to his game in 5 months and seems to be getting better every week. Not sure I've ever seen anything quite like it, as Lebron abused his extreme athleticism for years before developing other aspects of his game. It's frankly insane.

• 1Like

Jozu

lol ok i couldnt tell but thought u were trolling lol.

I agree with everything u said.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Twas' extreme sarcasm.

There isn't a single player I'd trade Luka for, today, in the entire NBA. He is a top 5 player right now, and will be the best player in the league soon. He added a consistent mid-range shot and above average defense to his game in 5 months and seems to be getting better every week. Not sure I've ever seen anything quite like it, as Lebron abused his extreme athleticism for years before developing other aspects of his game. It's frankly insane.

i don’t even have a favourite team any more. I just want to watch whatever team Luka is on.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users