NBA 2021-22 Season Thread - [Insert Whitty Title Here]

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Ime Udoka’s mistress has been identified.

His salary is $3.9mil per year.

AA885F77-205B-4A64-B07D-F981DCC2DF32.jpeg
55434EEF-25CC-438C-A70F-15E834361497.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Apparently she's a married Mormon with 3 kids who her or her family personally knew Ainge. He shouldn't be punished over a consensual relationship and yeahbut the Celtics should have protected Udoka's privacy are looking to be increasingly bad takes.

At this point this is now all but confirmed by the minds of the black ESPN commentary class to be a white supremacists plot to take down a successful black man. 👌

For the lulz I wish she'd been Jewish, but a "devout" Mormon is still funny.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Apparently she's a married Mormon with 3 kids who her or her family personally knew Ainge. He shouldn't be punished over a consensual relationship and yeahbut the Celtics should have protected Udoka's privacy are looking to be increasingly bad takes.

At this point this is now all but confirmed by the minds of the black ESPN commentary class to be a white supremacists plot to take down a successful black man. 👌

For the lulz I wish she'd been Jewish, but a "devout" Mormon is still funny.

Ah yes I’m sure a gang of white supremacists carefully guided his penis into his subordinate’s vagina all in a clever plot to something something.

• 1Seriously?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Ah yes I’m sure a gang of white supremacists carefully guided his penis into his subordinate’s vagina all in a clever plot to something something.

For someone who follows and comments on all these news stories you're surprisingly ignorant to the point you can't even post funny commentary or clever sarcasm.

The narrative is becoming that if he were white he wouldn't have been punished, that the organization would have covered up the consensual affair instead of leaking it to harm a successful black man, and oh lawdy now it comes out they were only upset because those racist Mormons protect their own from black people.

The retarded, racist fuck sticks in sports media are bending over backwards to slob the knob of any black man in sports that fucks up. To the point, yes, this is becoming another story they're spinning into their bullshit narrative the whole world is just a systemic white supremacist system designed to keep kangz and qweenz down.

You're unintentionally right, that it's absurd and simply ascribing and accepting appropriate blame and responsibility for Udoka's actions would have made this less of a story and been far better for his career and the people he fucked and fucked over in the long run.

But instead the racist media will destroy him by trying so hard to protect him, because they don't give a shit about him, just the narrative and agenda.

See also: diversity hires. See also: artificially scaling testing. See also: prioritizing "BIPOC" for everything from loans to education to welfare.

I'm reverse racist against the racist media and liberals, so I don't give a shit they'll sacrifice Udoka to the social justice, DEI gods. It's ruining everything, though, so I'm at least not going to be an ignorant cuck about what's going on and the destructive nature of this shit on the NBA and the very fabric of Western Society itself.

These dumb ducks are still defending Udoka by saying it was consensual. As if two people agreeing to fuck is a-okay and doesn't destroy both of their families or the organization with clear rules against it because those two selfish assholes consented to it. As if it's not a huge, detrimental effect on the team that needs to be punished because they consented to fuck.

We're being led by racist degenerates who will destroy everything including the NBA to protect their own asses that gained power through false narratives and corrupt agendas.

I choose to at least not be ignorant about what is going on, because I don't want to be a social justice cuck rationalizing my own destruction... And knowledge is power and makes for danker memes and trolling the fags who still cling to a world that no longer exists.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
For someone who follows and comments on all these news stories you're surprisingly ignorant to the point you can't even post funny commentary or clever sarcasm.

The narrative is becoming that if he were white he wouldn't have been punished, that the organization would have covered up the consensual affair instead of leaking it to harm a successful black man, and oh lawdy now it comes out they were only upset because those racist Mormons protect their own from black people.

The retarded, racist fuck sticks in sports media are bending over backwards to slob the knob of any black man in sports that fucks up. To the point, yes, this is becoming another story they're spinning into their bullshit narrative the whole world is just a systemic white supremacist system designed to keep kangz and qweenz down.

You're unintentionally right, that it's absurd and simply ascribing and accepting appropriate blame and responsibility for Udoka's actions would have made this less of a story and been far better for his career and the people he fucked and fucked over in the long run.

But instead the racist media will destroy him by trying so hard to protect him, because they don't give a shit about him, just the narrative and agenda.

See also: diversity hires. See also: artificially scaling testing. See also: prioritizing "BIPOC" for everything from loans to education to welfare.

I'm reverse racist against the racist media and liberals, so I don't give a shit they'll sacrifice Udoka to the social justice, DEI gods. It's ruining everything, though, so I'm at least not going to be an ignorant cuck about what's going on and the destructive nature of this shit on the NBA and the very fabric of Western Society itself.

These dumb ducks are still defending Udoka by saying it was consensual. As if two people agreeing to fuck is a-okay and doesn't destroy both of their families or the organization with clear rules against it because those two selfish assholes consented to it. As if it's not a huge, detrimental effect on the team that needs to be punished because they consented to fuck.

We're being led by racist degenerates who will destroy everything including the NBA to protect their own asses that gained power through false narratives and corrupt agendas.

I choose to at least not be ignorant about what is going on, because I don't want to be a social justice cuck rationalizing my own destruction... And knowledge is power and makes for danker memes and trolling the fags who still cling to a world that no longer exists.

yes

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
How was that a sucker punch? Poole pushed him then dropped his hands and they were looking straight at each other.

You push someone in the chest like that you should probably expect to get punched imminently.

Nah, you slam your body into someone they get to push you off.

Like wtf is wrong with you that you think Poole has to just let Draymond body block him across the room?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
More high level analysis on whether it was a sucker punch.

“That wasn’t a Sucker punch,” she claimed. “Dray didn’t aggressively go to Poole. His hands were down. Man to Man you go over to talk (to ask what’s up, what you say)! Got shoved and reacted.. End of story!”

That's all Dray was doing. Calmly approaching Poole to have a gentleman's discussion. Say, chap, what is up, what you say?

• 1Worf