NBA 2022-23 Season Thread - Wembanyama Tank-A-Thon Is On!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Never been responsible for many young adult deaths

Until last 2 years.

@Alex you're fully vaxxed bro?

Wait a damn second. In 2000 combined years of study not one of those athletes died. Are you saying a massive number of deaths suddenly isn’t normal in the sports world? Didn’t you read the….oh wait.,.,

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Wait a damn second. In 2000 combined years of study not one of those athletes died. Are you saying a massive number of deaths suddenly isn’t normal in the sports world? Didn’t you read the….oh wait.,.,

It's less common than everyone dying who worked for Hillary

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I missed where Bronny died. Sounds like if a covid vaccine is mass murdering these people and he didn't die then I guess maybe another explanation is more likely. If it was the jab he would be dead. Checkmate.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I missed where Bronny died. Sounds like if a covid vaccine is mass murdering these people and he didn't die then I guess maybe another explanation is more likely. If it was the jab he would be dead. Checkmate.

probably would have died if he was shooting hoops home alone instead of a busy training facility full of people who immediately gave first aid and called 911

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I love how the options in the programming of NPCs is either shut down all discussion of possible COVID vaccines, or discuss it with so much sarcasm and hyperbole they'll pull a muscle rolling their eyes.

There's a sane, healthy middleground where people wonder what happened and if it could have been related to those shitty, rushed vaccines.

Then again, just bringing up clot shots is funny watching the booster brigade get triggered, so this thread delivers.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
IMG_1430.jpeg

In an effort at full disclosure, my king is fully vaccinated.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

I love how the options in the programming of NPCs is either shut down all discussion of possible COVID vaccines, or discuss it with so much sarcasm and hyperbole they'll pull a muscle rolling their eyes.

There's a sane, healthy middleground where people wonder what happened and if it could have been related to those shitty, rushed vaccines.

Then again, just bringing up clot shots is funny watching the booster brigade get triggered, so this thread delivers.
I love how one of the most sarcastic people on this forum whines about someone using sarcasm.

You're right, though, it was a misread that "yeah sure" was about to start a reasonable discussion and not the usual "died suddenly" type one liners for anyone who dies or has a heart problem. I really don't care if people discuss this but when the topic comes up in regular threads (versus the multiple more focused threads in the PCC) that's all it usually amounts to.

Also, amazingly, everyone was still able to discuss it to the extent they desired and no one's speech was silenced even if not all of it was welcomed. Forum working as intended.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
probably would have died if he was shooting hoops home alone instead of a busy training facility full of people who immediately gave first aid and called 911

Now show us the statistics on "probably would have died" if they were somewhere else

DickTrickle

Maybe the kid just hated being known as Bronny and couldn't take it anymore. What a horrible nickname.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Now show us the statistics on "probably would have died" if they were somewhere else

I'd be more interested to see the statistics of nonvaxxed young athletes having heart attacks vs. the vaxxed.

We all know what the data would show

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Very different things and thinking it's "splicing hairs" means you probably shouldn't be arguing about either
I just said heart attacks to group everything together

You vaxxed bro?

Sterling

El Presidente
Wemby is going to be awesome assuming he stays healthy. He should be good defensively immediately and will likely develop offensively well with the Spurs. Obviously, the stays healthy thing is a non zero issue especially with someone his height though. He's also a huge reason Pops signed that longish contract.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Forum working as intended.

This was never in doubt, thankfully.

I guess USC had another freshman cardiac attack last year?

If it were the 80s we'd all be assuming cocaine.

I think all these young athletes are over worked and from a younger age, pushing harder, working out more, probably more supplements and unofficial tactics to get an edge. So these things are bound to happen, and maybe more, and I think there are some bad possibilities adding the COVID vaccines into that cocktail.

I remember several incidents in the Army where soldiers were overdoing Ripped Fuel and other ephedra supplements. People also said then it was BS and they were totally safe until they suddenly weren't. I tried some once and had pretty weird heart fluttering and noped out fast, but dudes were megadosing that shit and having cardiac events.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Wemby is going to be awesome assuming he stays healthy. He should be good defensively immediately and will likely develop offensively well with the Spurs. Obviously, the stays healthy thing is a non zero issue especially with someone his height though. He's also a huge reason Pops signed that longish contract.
I don't think he will immediately be good defensively. He's going to get man-handled underneath until he puts on more weight. Offensively I think he can be really good given his shooting range.

Sterling

El Presidente
I don't think he will immediately be good defensively. He's going to get man-handled underneath until he puts on more weight. Offensively I think he can be really good given his shooting range.
He's definitely going to have times where he gets bodied and looks bad. I also think at least early on he's going to be playing the 4 more than the 5. He has huge range and doesn't have to be a nearly stationary rim protector. And yeah he has huge range and good mechanics so I think his offense will develop very nicely.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
where soldiers were overdoing Ripped Fuel and other ephedra supplements. People also said then it was BS and they were totally safe until they suddenly weren't.

Sound like pussies to me. For my photoshoot I was using Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin stack along with yohimbine, t3 and clenbuterol.

• 1Cringe