NBA 2023-24 Season Thread - The Lakers Lose, America Wins

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Did a memo come down from the league that they are cracking down on stare downs after big dunks?? This is some soft ass shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Intimidation has always been a part of the game. If Kobe did this shit now he woulda been ejected.

• 1Like

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Imagine watching monkey ball and thinking it's any good.

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fuck Chris Paul dirty pos.

Conley picked up a foul on that not Paul.

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He was ejected immediately. He's definitely gonna get a lengthy suspension too.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Guy never gets technicals, ejections, or suspensions.

It's ridiculous

lol he's always in the top of technicals earned, even in playoffs he either flirts or hits the technical foul limit for a suspension

Unless my meter is way off. You're just making up a reality that doesn't exist. He was infamously suspended in the fucking Finals.

• 1Picard

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Can't wait for Stephen A to explain why the Draymond Green suspension is racist.

Warriors have gotten weird the last few years. Even Klay Thompson has gotten a chip on his shoulder and acts like a punk ass bitch fairly regularly. Add Chris Paul and the team feels so off brand from their heyday it's hard to watch.

Two lady announcers doing the Celtics v 76ers game? Hard pass. I'd watch more games if it were Sheryl and Reggie doing commentary, because announcing isn't really even necessary, so it's not a me problem. These white bitches are just annoying.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users