NBA 2023-24 Season Thread - The Lakers Lose, America Wins

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Any game that has Doris Burke is an instant switch the channel. She doesn't even call the game, she just tells stories the entire game. Fuck that cunt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Draymon gets suspended and the As are out of Oakland. Couldn't happen to a better Bay Area.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Adorable how you think you're original. Probably also think the Astros were the first to cheat their way to World Series wins.
Oh I know it wasnt original, but any time I can take a stab at your salty ass I will.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
guys-kissing.gif

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
NBA is bizarre. Stephen A talking about this dumb in-season tournament and how the Pacers have more to gain since the Lakers already have so many championships. Wilbon counters that another would be very nice.

Like, what in the actual fuck? These dumb fuckers talking like this horse shit is real. Fucking NBA and Lakers with the bubble "championship" and now this crock of shit. They're turning titles into a welfare program.

And the absurd court designs remind me of the blinged out jogger cars with product paint jobs.

I hope this is some end stage empire collapse shit and I'm still around to see it, because fuck this gay earth.

At least now I think everyone from all racial and political sides can agree bringing slaves to America was very, very wrong and wish it had never happened.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user