NCAA Basketball- Corruption Arrests

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Brahma Brahma quit being fucking dense. Your not Lendarious or whatever his fucking name is, or Picasso3. Do better.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Because it is completely useless and a waste of time and money for these people. University for be the cognitive elite of society. There is no reason for people to go to college if their only interest is just being able to get a job afterwards. You don't need a four year degree to learn how to do a job. We need to transition away from this "everybody needs to go to college" mentality. The elite go to college, everyone else can get job training and apprenticeships, which we need way more of.

Most people don't go to college to learn. They go because they just think it's what their supposed to do or because they can't get a job without it or because they just want to party and rape white girls. It's retarded.

Wow...You really believe that 80% of those going to college do not belong there? I agree there may be a percentage, but jeez man, do you have any...hope for the mediocre to better themselves?

Brahma Brahma quit being fucking dense. Your not Lendarious or whatever his fucking name is, or Picasso3. Do better.

Oh fuckin spare me. You're the one being dense here. What you are asking will never happen and you know it and want to spew it like everyone should see it that or want it that way. Please. Mario's explanation even spelled out I do not even remotely believe in.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Wow...You really believe that 80% of those going to college do not belong there? I agree there may be a percentage, but jeez man, do you have any...hope for the mediocre to better themselves.

Yes. I assure you that by time you actually look at enrollment rates (not just graduating students), probably 70-80% shouldn't be there all told.

Latest 6 year cohort stats from ED are 59% graduation rate. So there's ~41% of your 80% that don't even graduate.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Wow...You really believe that 80% of those going to college do not belong there? I agree there may be a percentage, but jeez man, do you have any...hope for the mediocre to better themselves?
This presupposes that college is the only way to "better yourself". This is retarded. What's wrong with blue collar or trade work? Not good enough people for you? Do you think you need a fucking four year degree to learn how to program in java? Does an intelligent and motivated person need a 4 year degree to start their own business? No, of course not. Only the best of society benefit at all from college. It's just a waste of time for everyone else.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd love to see sports removed from higher education. Let the thugs who couldn't actually make a education requirement go play some amateur league.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user