Necromunda: Underhive Wars

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Some gameplay. I donno, looks good. It’s supposedly like Mordheim, same engine (?). Games Workshop approved anyway. Will see.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
There was a previous game based on necromunda which also sucked.

40k IP is being handed out to all kinds of companies these days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Splattercat did a 30 min video of it yesterday and said it seemed to have improved greatly over Mordheim (which is essentially the same game, just WHFB-based, although I've never played it due to the shitty reviews).

I still won't be buying it until it is $5 or so (if ever), but maybe someone else is desperate for a new WH fix.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I loved Mordheim actually, though I know I am not in the majority on that. If this is just a reskin of that I am all in on it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
This is worse than Mordheim in almost every way, I wish that it was just a re-skin because even though that had issues it was pretty stable and felt polished. Played a few missions and refunded this one, it really feels like it's at an early early-release state. game crashes, AI is just terrible, interface is pretty bad.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Warhammer farms out the IP for any game except the most wanted: digital tabletop Warhammer.

Set up seasons, tourneys, ladders, booster packs, rares, etc. It would be a cash farm like Magic.

• 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Warhammer farms out the IP for any game except the most wanted: digital tabletop Warhammer.

Set up seasons, tourneys, ladders, booster packs, rares, etc. It would be a cash farm like Magic.
The game is pretty basic and not at all balanced, it wouldn't work.

Most of the gameplay is moving models around and picking up dice, which would be absent digitally.

They don't give a fuck about competiton either, competition isn't safe for fat neckbeard incels.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ai is just bad, and movement has some issues.

Im enjoying it, and a few patches should (hopefully) fix issues, But i can for sure see why a lot of people dislike it as it is currently

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bugs galore at the moment. Story Mode crashes a lot and the campaign mode has save corruption issues that cause permanent recurring crashes. Game itself is fun, particularly if you liked Mordheim. AI is weak, but thats not as big an issue in campaign mode where you can play against teams that outclass you. Biggest issue I see with the AI is that it likes to pick on weaker characters, which can be exploited heavily. Examples: Have a deliberately weaker character tucked away in back and the AI will send dudes flying right through your death grinder to get at them. Also, in multiple faction operations where your crew has the edge, the weaker factions will beat the fuck out of each other instead of ganging up on you.

Verdict: Fun game while it works, but probably wait two weeks for some patches.

• 1Like