Need for Speed.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looks like the demo for the NFS video game. i like aaron paul, but after 6 years of BB i just cant see him acting in a tough guy vin diesel kind of role. at least not right away. i keep expecting him to cry like a little baby or call someone a "bee-itch" or however weird way he says it.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Sounds like a good move for Aaron Paul, to try and break out of the Jesse stereotype.

ringer_sl

shitlord
This doesnt look like the best... vehicle.. for him.
rrr_img_45544.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope someone did. This movie is not pulling me in but if it is actually good I would like to know.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wow, nobody from here took a chance on this? the ts version is up on the usual streaming sites , but i have not had any desire to see it yet.

Eh, if you like to watch cool cars drive fast and liked Aaron Paul in Breaking Bad, feel free. Went to see it in the theater and it was entertaining enough, if not a paragon of filmmaking.

Tick_sl

shitlord
I went to go see this because a lot of it was filmed in Macon, GA ( which is a big fucking deal for this little town ). It was worth seeing once. Imogen Poots is pretty god damn hot too.

spronk

FPS noob
bluray rips are out. last 20 minutes feels like a need for speed video game on screen, first 90 minutes of the movie is pretty messy and bad. sad to say Jesse Pinkman can't carry a movie and probably didn't deserve the emmys he got for Breaking Bad. the rest of the cast (of this movie) is awful.

there are some very cool looking cars and great car driving sequences so kinda worth it for that, can just fast forward anytime someone starts talking

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This movie was so bad, not like the first HULK movie bad but its just full of the most unbelievable shit from start to finish. 4/10

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched this last night, and overall it was stupid as fuck. But the cars were bad ass. That's why we even watch these movies, right?

spronk

FPS noob
is it un-american to say i thought the shelby mustang was boring as fuck

that weird ass euro car that came in 3 colors was baller though