Need help finding an item

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm sorry to make a thread for this, but I'll bribe you with some random videos at the bottom. I've been looking for an item online for a few days, but I have no idea what to call it.

I'm an EMT and we have several fabric bags on the ambulance with various things in each of the million pouches on the kits. Since equipment is constantly changing, the location of items does as well. I'm looking for fabric badges/tags that we can sew on the outside of each pouch on each kit. What I've got in my head is similar to luggage tags with a clear plastic window that you can slide cards in to. They would need to be durable and able to be sewn on and I'd prefer something around 3"x5".

Our district is one of the few areas in the state where EMS and Fire are separate agencies. In certain situations, we dispatch the fire department to help us with a medical call. Because items are always moving around, each kit is different, and the firefighters are not familiar with our kits, having labels on our bags would help a ton. I'm sure they exist, I just don't know what the hell to search for.

I'd appreciate any help in finding these things. I just can't think of a name besides "Luggage label", and that's not giving me what I'm looking for.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
That's pretty damn close to what I want, yes. I'd prefer to find something that is nylon on the edges to help it's durability, but I might pick that up if I can't find exactly what I want.

Badge holder....never thought of that

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
That's what i carry my TWIC card in, the company gives it to us. No idea where it came from. They come in several sizes because I have another that fits my regular size ID badge.