NEMO COMIN FOR YOU BEANTOWN PUSSIES

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
my friends have more motovation then me.

rrr_img_12661.jpg

rrr_img_12661.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Got two feet here. Because we live in a private road and our awesome governor banned all driving until 4pm today we didn't get plowed out. Private plows weren't able to operate. My fianc? is a federal employee and had to report to work today. Shit situation. On the plus side, watching a corgi try to maneuver in 2 feet of snow is hilarious.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Im pretty bummed here in Ohio, all the snow has pretty much melted away around here. We got about 6" last week, but shit was so weak I was about to just bust the leafblower out instead of the snowblower, cleared the entire driveway in like 5mins.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Got two feet here. Because we live in a private road and our awesome governor banned all driving until 4pm today we didn't get plowed out. Private plows weren't able to operate. My fianc? is a federal employee and had to report to work today. Shit situation. On the plus side, watching a corgi try to maneuver in 2 feet of snow is hilarious.
That's not true at all. Plows were given the exemption to be out on the road. I saw dozens of them on my ride to work in the morning. The driving ban was a great idea. I had originally thought it silly, but its clear it made things very easy for the plows.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wait wait wait...they SERIOUSLY banned travelling by car? WTF? I can understand the reasoning, because you're likely to get stranded and make roads impassible for emergency vehicles and what not...but shouldn't you have the RIGHT to be a stupid ass and possibly kill yourself in freezing conditions? LOL

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wait wait wait...they SERIOUSLY banned travelling by car? WTF? I can understand the reasoning, because you're likely to get stranded and make roads impassible for emergency vehicles and what not...but shouldn't you have the RIGHT to be a stupid ass and possibly kill yourself in freezing conditions? LOL
Wait, you don't understand how tying up emergency personnel and snow plows trying to get to dumb-asses stuck in an accident in the snow would be a bad idea when they could focus their efforts on getting the roads cleaned faster / getting to people (elderly especially) who are having a medical emergency?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Driving isn't a right.

Vinen

God is dead
That's not true at all. Plows were given the exemption to be out on the road. I saw dozens of them on my ride to work in the morning. The driving ban was a great idea. I had originally thought it silly, but its clear it made things very easy for the plows.
As much as I dislike Duval... whichever one of his staff that came up with the idea deserves a cookie.

Cybsled

See CT and NY for why the MA idea was actually a good one. Besides, state police had been instructed to not actually ticket.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
CT had the same absolute ban. Still saw people bitching on facebook about going out in their lowered, RWD cars with snow tires getting stuck. One girl mentioned going 13 miles so far in her lowered BMW, 5 miles with the help of the national guard, another 8 with the help of a private plow. Great use of resources right there.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That was the bullshit reason we were given. Noon on Sunday and we still haven't seen a plow. People can't leave stikk

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
CT dropped a bunch of yuppie douches who wont be able to get their starbucks fix
but i gots mah weeeedzzzzz

Kinda why i like living in new britain 90% of our streets are plowed and nobody listens to that ban, cars were driving up and down my road all day yesterday, even saw some staties, and regular cops going along and not pulling anyone over.

lots of CT bros up in here lets go sledding
wink.png

Bane_sl

shitlord

Kinda why i like living in new britain 90% of our streets are plowed and nobody listens to that ban, cars were driving up and down my road all day yesterday, even saw some staties, and regular cops going along and not pulling anyone over.
New Britain is ghetto. They don't need to stinkin driving bans. They do what they want.

It was still a great idea for MA to institute it for all non-essential workers. The roads here are amazing all things considered. And by tomorrow morning mass transit will be 100% operable including busses. Not something that would have happened had all the fucktards been allowed to bollocks up everything during the storm.

Bane_sl

shitlord

New Britain is ghetto. They don't need to stinkin driving bans. They do what they want.

It was still a great idea for MA to institute it for all non-essential workers. The roads here are amazing all things considered. And by tomorrow morning mass transit will be 100% operable including busses. Not something that would have happened had all the fucktards been allowed to bollocks up everything during the storm.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider

whats wrong with the ghetto? and its actually only ghetto in a few spots for the most part they tore down alot of the worse off projects, theres still a few shitty ones but theres also shit like stongate wich is basically a gated community, each place has a ghetto im sure i could go find a shithole where you live.

Anyway enough of my town is better than your town, because well mine is better since as you stated we do what the fuck we want
smile.png

556104_10151296168816918_1015946063_n.jpg

picture of my backyard, theres 4 cars burried back there, and theres also a 8foot wall right outside my door that you cant even tell exist it all looks like one even landscape.