Nester's time of the month thread - AKA Soygen's Playground

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
d3Os2lG.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
My first impression was that trex trex could participate in this thread too, but I don't know when the last time she would have had a period since she's been perma-pregnant popping out baby Tyens

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Tyen is breeding his junior developer team for EQ in a Browser.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
My first impression was that trex trex could participate in this thread too, but I don't know when the last time she would have had a period since she's been perma-pregnant popping out baby Tyens
she is also fat.

so.

I dunno just pointin it out.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Today was a great day, i got all my shit done for month and and took tomorrow off. Also a Haircut.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Going to IKEA again this weekend.

• 2Nationalist

trex

Queen Bee

I would tell you about how you don't get periods when you're breastfeeding, but it might give big @a_skeleton_03 a boner. Unless period blood falls under the "water works" category, in which case I'm gonna go barf.

she is also fat.

so.

I dunno just pointin it out.

Urrr. False. Freak. Where'd you come up with that?

• 1Worf

trex

Queen Bee
Ah. No more peace an quiet. How was the vacation, trex trex ?

If you call intense pain while hospitalized a vacation, then it was fan-freaking-tastic. Get to go home today and see my little peanut butter and jellies. Tres excited.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If you call intense pain while hospitalized a vacation, then it was fan-freaking-tastic. Get to go home today and see my little peanut butter and jellies. Tres excited.
Post op? Now the real fun begins. What's your tapering schedule look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.