Netsmas Month Is Here! Post For Netsmas Cheer

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
+'d the people I could who plussed me, then handed out the rest in order of people posting that I was able too.

Merry netsmass.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_118004.jpg

Merry Netsmas!

iannis

Musty Nester
Is that what that fucker right in the pussy was? A talk radio gag? Cause a few of them were funny.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Merry Christmas. + nets to you all, except Mist.

poz loads ruined my week. Somethings should not be known

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Woah, netsmas again already? Feels like it just happened. Fuck, I still have my Christmas avatar from last year up

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chuk what is that avatar bro, shit looks like Brad kinda ?)
its my profile picture from The Realm by Sierra Online back in 98. i was a lv 550 human adventurer. started back in their beta in 94. The Realm was an early MMORPG and some of the items in that picture was considered phat l00t. sword is a Wrath which is a rare drop off a King Kilrog and its 4 banged, which means its been player infused with 4 different spells to do 4 different types of spell damage along with its base damage. i think the fail rate on 4banging an item was like 66-75% chance of an item going poof when doing so. casting that on an already rare as hell weapon/item means you either have tons of gold (which i had) or tons of rare items (which i also had).

the boots were called Glowies, its just a white outline around regular shoes, probably a glitch in the game and you could only get those as an extremely rare drop in what was called Fairy Drops. which an in game event around the holidays such as christmas, thanksgiving, 4th of july and easter. a pack of fairies would appear in fields in the middle of nowhere and drop gift boxes full of random goodies. i also had those infused with magic 4 or 5 times over. fail rates as above.

Siliconemelons

its my profile picture from The Realm by Sierra Online back in 98. i was a lv 550 human adventurer. started back in their beta in 94. The Realm was an early MMORPG and some of the items in that picture was considered phat l00t. sword is a Wrath which is a rare drop off a King Kilrog and its 4 banged, which means its been player infused with 4 different spells to do 4 different types of spell damage along with its base damage. i think the fail rate on 4banging an item was like 66-75% chance of an item going poof when doing so. casting that on an already rare as hell weapon/item means you either have tons of gold (which i had) or tons of rare items (which i also had).

the boots were called Glowies, its just a white outline around regular shoes, probably a glitch in the game and you could only get those as an extremely rare drop in what was called Fairy Drops. which an in game event around the holidays such as christmas, thanksgiving, 4th of july and easter. a pack of fairies would appear in fields in the middle of nowhere and drop gift boxes full of random goodies. i also had those infused with magic 4 or 5 times over. fail rates as above.
+nets because The Realm was awesome and imo was more MMO that lead to EQ than dare I say UO! lol - I had my The Realm name force changed form GMTaco because people petitioned that my name was imitating a GM...although I had no gold text, or logs of me ever doing anything remotely questionable... aside from camping east leanster houses and stealing shit. I did defender runs, the "rare" but not as rare as the wraith and was 1h - I had fake glowies that where 4x - I got a 5 or 6 whatever the max was admt 2h that I used- I never managed to get/buy a wraith (wasn't it an extra attack as its special? so it was like 6x-7x hits in one round with that thing) my friend got a wraith once and it got poofed on its 3rd enchant by what was one of the highest reputable enchanters on the server at the time lol he was soooooo pissed, while I ended up with my 5(or6) and a 4(or5) adm 2h as I alternated 2 that I made for enchantments incase of poof... lots and lots of $$ lol

the realm was awesome...

edit: cant give master any more nets! booo

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
+nets because The Realm was awesome and imo was more MMO that lead to EQ than dare I say UO! lol - I had my The Realm name force changed form GMTaco because people petitioned that my name was imitating a GM...although I had no gold text, or logs of me ever doing anything remotely questionable... aside from camping east leanster houses and stealing shit. I did defender runs, the "rare" but not as rare as the wraith and was 1h - I had fake glowies that where 4x - I got a 5 or 6 whatever the max was admt 2h that I used- I never managed to get/buy a wraith (wasn't it an extra attack as its special? so it was like 6x-7x hits in one round with that thing) my friend got a wraith once and it got poofed on its 3rd enchant by what was one of the highest reputable enchanters on the server at the time lol he was soooooo pissed, while I ended up with my 5(or6) and a 4(or5) adm 2h as I alternated 2 that I made for enchantments incase of poof... lots and lots of $$ lol

the realm was awesome...

edit: cant give master any more nets! booo
before that wrath, i had 3 or so go poof while getting them enchanted, so yeah i know the feeling. i had a friend who played a thief and for months and months would pick pocket people and corpses. in The Realm, you could do mean shit like PK and pickpocket, but you could only do so at your peril. you would earn prison time if you ever entered town, an NPC called the warden or something would port to where you were and banish you to a jail cell so you would serve your sentence in real time, i think once i racked up a few hours of jail time and was pissed. my thief friend had been doing his thing for so long that when the warden finally caught him, he had accrued something like 3 months of in game jail time and he then quit the game. i would have too, usually i only fucked with people who fucked with me or friends of mine. at lv 550 i was basically unkillable and the PKers or thieves were usually lv100 or lower so i would just obliterate them and steal all their shit.

good game for its time despite the several item wipes, but nothing compared to EQ, which is why i quit The Realm the week it launched. funny, when i quit i said farewell in chat and told everyone i was heading over to EQ and that they should too. the game mods were warning me not to mention other games and i just ignored them and got kicked from the game. was probably just temporary, but wasnt sure as i never logged back in.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know I never bothered with this, but now that a_skeleton_03 is so butt hurt over it, I will get involved.