Neverwinter: PC

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Especially since armor and weapons are app specific to a SINGLE class. Not even any of the old "Pallys and warriors both use plate" nonsense. Seems like a massive oversight, then again... you could enter negative bids in the on line auction house until around 48 hours ago
wink.png
Ya I feel this... When you are playing a cash shop f2p game, you would like to see their UI elements work ... at least.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ug, ran the dorf/icegiant dungeon with a pug. 2 other CWs, a GWF and a rogue. Should have been a total AE fest.

One of the fucking CWs was doubletapping his shield and using SM'd repel every chance he could get. We ended up focus firing most stuff down.

Fucking retards.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
ok 2 questions for those playing.

1. Do all dungeons feel like a dumb spam fest in 4 person gauntlet from arcade ? as in, solo seems fun but group is rather boring ?

2. I am level 22 and playing rogue, class is fun but seems encounters get a bit repetitive with the lack of creativity i can bring to dealing with them... and they with me. Seems it just needs more "moves" or something ?

Disp_sl

shitlord
1. No. Once you get into the 30's the bosses become pretty difficult.
2. You're level 22. You haven't unlocked even half of your abilities yet.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Sure, have not unlocked 1/2 but all my buttons are full sub 1. The active collection is too little, that is the problem.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure, have not unlocked 1/2 but all my buttons are full sub 1. The active collection is too little, that is the problem.
Part of the play is deciding what actions you're going to roll with. And yes, you'll put points into something now that you'll never use again after you get something-else 10 levels from now. *shrug*

If it really bothers you, then get to 60 and respec to optimize your allotments. Just like most other mmos.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Boss fights get harder via more hp and more diverse adds/aoes but i wouldnt say difficult unless your in a pug full of bads.

As far as rogues go youll use the powers your given during the intro for pretty much everything through lvl 60. Sly flourish will be replaced with duelist flurry in group dungeons (also wicked reminder is a good fill in for deft in group dungeons). Your first daily (dont even know what its called) will immediately be replaced with the aoe one for solo, and later shocking execution. lurkers assault will always be your second daily and depending on your build, the most used one, but for the most part, leveling up, sly/cloud of steel (l/r mouse), daze, lash, deft (q, e, r) youll use from 1 to 60. These are also the first skills you get.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
So apparently stamina is client side and you can screw with the code for unlimited teleport, guard, slide, roll, ect.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
During Sunday's maintenance, we took action against many players who took advantage of the bug, including but not limited to enforcing permanent bans. Those who took advantage of the exploit were permanently banned, including all "mule" account that were used to transfer illegitimately obtained AD. The rollback also pulled the damage out of the AD Exchange and Auction House. Additionally, we are performing constant ongoing investigations to identify any other accounts that received Astral Diamonds or other high value items via illegitimate means, including mule and alt accounts. Those will be permanently banned, their AD and items dissolved.

We believe that we have eliminated the majority of the currency that was earned through exploits. If you encounter a player that appears to have currency gained through exploitation, please feel free to report that player to us via the in-game ticket system. Additionally, please note that other players may sometimes claim that they have illegitimately earned currency or items as a way to stir up heated discussions, so we recommend taking these claims with a grain of salt. However, we do take all reports seriously and are committed to investigating any reports of potential exploitation.

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So apparently stamina is client side and you can screw with the code for unlimited teleport, guard, slide, roll, ect.
Well fuck, another rollback then?

I guess I'm pretty much done. Got my GWF into the 40's only to get rolled back to 31. My TR almost to 40 and now back to 29 or so. I'm the sucker that can really only play evenings on the weekend. Last weekend I marathoned a bit to get higher only to lose all progress. Twice this has happened already.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I wasn't even affected by the rollbacks but after all of that I haven't really felt like playing, MMO ADD starting to kick in, patched up Star Trek Online to try the expansion out. Blah.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Wow, if that's the case I can't see how they can do anything but a complete wipe. What a shame, I was liking the game but the economy will be completely fubar without a fix.

The dude on the MMOGFAILS blogspot has it correct. Never, ever trust the client with anything.

Caliane

yeah.
I find the game pretty enjoyable. but ffs. think I need to quit on principle alone. all these exploits, just destroying the game.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Boss fights get harder via more hp and more diverse adds/aoes but i wouldnt say difficult unless your in a pug full of bads.

As far as rogues go youll use the powers your given during the intro for pretty much everything through lvl 60. Sly flourish will be replaced with duelist flurry in group dungeons (also wicked reminder is a good fill in for deft in group dungeons). Your first daily (dont even know what its called) will immediately be replaced with the aoe one for solo, and later shocking execution. lurkers assault will always be your second daily and depending on your build, the most used one, but for the most part, leveling up, sly/cloud of steel (l/r mouse), daze, lash, deft (q, e, r) youll use from 1 to 60. These are also the first skills you get.
Ya so don't look for any class progression here... Its ok, just trying to figure it out as I wasn't looking for depth. Thanks for your reply and straight up information.

Caliane

The rank 1-3 system is one of the dumbest skillup systems I have ever seen.
But yeah, rogues are really bad in that, you really pretty much get 4 of the 6 skills you use throughout the game by level 4.

Lenwen

Silver Squire
Holy fucking shit, has any one else have to deal with their shitty customer service? I sent in a support ticket a few days ago, only to get an automated response back (a few days later), saying that they closed my ticket to prevent it from being lost in "ticket limbo" due to high volume of tickets atm. I mean wtf, its almost like they want the game to fail.

axeman_sl

shitlord
It costs money to maintain an adequate CS department and PWE are the McDonalds of MMORPGs: rock-bottom quality fed to the uncritical and unintelligent, catering to the very lowest common denominator of the genre's followers.