New Girl

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I downloaded and am watching season 1 now. Jess was fucking atrocious early on. Holy fuck, thank God the people making the show figured out relatively quickly to tone that daffy cunt down.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Schmidt's happy face at the end of the latest ep when he's chowing down on the pizza is the most hilariously happy face I've ever seen.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think it's a toss up at the moment between this and Cougar Town as the funniest shows on TV. I don't know that either one has all that many viewers, but they're consistently funny.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Continuing through season 1 and I don't feel bad dragging it up since this thread has no posts.

Just watched the episode where Jess finds out about Schmidt and Cece, and it is a GD great episode. Winston's continuing disbelief at the very idea. Nick's sweatback and almost instant admission of the secret. Schmidt as his gloaty best. Winston laying down the Saturday law and transitioning in to a gay negro spiritual to scare off Nick's college girls(one of whom is Katrina Bowden).

Best of all though, when Jess decides they should all be honest and they end up snitching on each other for masturbating to her. Within 1 minute of deciding they should all be honest she changes her mind and runs away.

And the next episode is the intro of True American, the episode that made me decide to give the show a chance.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
If they don't start and end every season with True American then I will be very disappointed.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching latest episode and I think Jess just had her funniest moment that wasn't mostly based on one of the other characters:

"Give the phone to Shashir.....Shashir youson of a bitch, you little son of a bitch, IT IS NOT YOUR DAY!"

And his face just dropping as he hands the phone back to Cece. Situation handled.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Yes, it was. The Taylor Swift thing seemed a bit odd, but other than that, this whole season has been pretty great. Fucking love Winston's practical jokes.

iannis

Musty Nester
I liked Winston being green/brown colorblind. But yeah, I don't see how they take this thing past 3 seasons.