New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,041
34,528
So a former NFL star turned filmmaker produces and stars in this film alongside the one and only Tommy Wiseau, what could go wrong?:emoji_grin:

 
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,041
34,528
Whatever happened to that Tommy Wiseau blade runner movie he was making? I don't even remember what it was called.
Wasn't that a music video he was in where he was some kind of bounty hunter, and he expressed some desire to bring his character to the silver screen?

 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,281
45,106
Wasn't that a music video he was in where he was some kind of bounty hunter, and he expressed some desire to bring his character to the silver screen?


That's the one. I just remember there was a little movie trailer he had done for it, I guess trying to get the project off the ground because like you said he was going to expand upon the character. I was looking forward to it cuz I figured it'd be a complete shit fueled nightmare of hilarious proportions.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,041
34,528
That's the one. I just remember there was a little movie trailer he had done for it, I guess trying to get the project off the ground because like you said he was going to expand upon the character. I was looking forward to it cuz I figured it'd be a complete shit fueled nightmare of hilarious proportions.
Yeah, a shame really. It could have turned into a classic for all the Wiseau reasons.😁
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,041
34,528

9eeeca45-a0d4-4b62-b6af-02b5f2949478_text.gif
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users