New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,050
34,537
So a former NFL star turned filmmaker produces and stars in this film alongside the one and only Tommy Wiseau, what could go wrong?:emoji_grin:

 
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,050
34,537
Whatever happened to that Tommy Wiseau blade runner movie he was making? I don't even remember what it was called.
Wasn't that a music video he was in where he was some kind of bounty hunter, and he expressed some desire to bring his character to the silver screen?

 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,287
45,119
Wasn't that a music video he was in where he was some kind of bounty hunter, and he expressed some desire to bring his character to the silver screen?


That's the one. I just remember there was a little movie trailer he had done for it, I guess trying to get the project off the ground because like you said he was going to expand upon the character. I was looking forward to it cuz I figured it'd be a complete shit fueled nightmare of hilarious proportions.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,050
34,537
That's the one. I just remember there was a little movie trailer he had done for it, I guess trying to get the project off the ground because like you said he was going to expand upon the character. I was looking forward to it cuz I figured it'd be a complete shit fueled nightmare of hilarious proportions.
Yeah, a shame really. It could have turned into a classic for all the Wiseau reasons.😁
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,050
34,537

9eeeca45-a0d4-4b62-b6af-02b5f2949478_text.gif
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kroenen

Regimen Morum
8,050
34,537
Weird enough to be right up my alley!
Yeah, usually me too, but I've watched a bunch of those AI wife/girlfriend replacement movies recently and I'm feeling a bit overloaded with them all. Also, the movie is getting mixed reviews, and it's the female director's debut. Apparently the director has talked about second wave feminist ideas, so there's probably some deliberate social commentary behind the original wife taking a break, only to be replaced by a trad wife bot that embodies the traditional expectations placed on her.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user