New Power Rangers movie!

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
is this still on air?fuck.....i was like 6 or 7 when this came on.
the theme is pretty sweet

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
i grew up on ultraman, u faggots.

Ultraman_02.jpg
thats what they should remake....ULTRAMAN

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Hindsight is 20/20 but I don't how the fuck I didn't figure out it was Tommy.
I knew it had to be Tommy but I was in "Religious Instructions" as they call it, and had to have it taped with my Dad's Big ole Camcorder, when I got picked up my brother and his friend tried to convince me that it was Bulk. I have to say at the time I was only partially convinced they were bull shitting me.

Michael Bay could make this movie, it's not like he'd hurt the source material, it can't get any shitter than Power Rangers, I have no nostalgia with the franchise.

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
I missed out on power rangers, but Voltron was the shit back in the day.

Only much later I found this masterpiece:

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Power Rangers is still on. in fact not only is it still on, they are on the second iteration of the "new generation" so to speak. It's on Nick/Nick Toon. Son watches it from time to time. Even when I was a kid, something about that show just seemed... off, and I never really got into it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I never watched power rangers, but some how watched that shitty spin off where their electronic devices would get a "virus" and they would go all power rangers on it. Don't even remember the name it was so retarded, I think they were either early highschool or late middle school kids.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I never watched power rangers, but some how watched that shitty spin off where their electronic devices would get a "virus" and they would go all power rangers on it. Don't even remember the name it was so retarded, I think they were either early highschool or late middle school kids.
Probably VR Troopers.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Power Rangers is still on. in fact not only is it still on, they are on the second iteration of the "new generation" so to speak. It's on Nick/Nick Toon. Son watches it from time to time. Even when I was a kid, something about that show just seemed... off, and I never really got into it.
Was it the fact that half the show was dubbed over japanese?