New Progression Server confirmed

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
But that only matters for haste? I know hasted pets are pretty awesome, but you'll be hasting and buffing with Burnout anyway, so in the end, what does it matter?

Siddar

Fire has the least health of all the pets. Water is DPS + 2nd most hp. Kind of a no brainer if you're using the pet to tank.
Fire is a wizard, water is a rogue, earth is a warrior, air is a general purpose pet. Hp totals from highest to lowest go Earth, Air, Water, fire. DPS the order is water(with buffs),fire, air, earth.

Crone

I want to start my paladin in Qeynos... so Karana, or Rodcet Nife deity? Will that matter later like Tunare does for Paladin?

Thanks!

Edit: Jimmies Rustled.... buy ISBoxer 90 days, for $15. Load it up, and first screen on ISBoxer has a coupon code to save $5 on 90 day. Wtf.
frown.png

Anyway, went Karana. Will see what happens in a year with Velious cultural armor or something.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Karana is superior for role-play purposes tbph. otherwise it doesn't really matter.

got my truck on the road again. too exhausted to log in and play. going out of town tomorrow. won't be in game til sunday night.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Trying to decide on a class on Lockjaw.....hmmmmm.....
I made a Bard but still trying to figure things out as well. Wanting to play a melee DPS class but just can't decide. Thinking between Bard or Ranger. Thinking Bard will be best in the end though but seem to be so many.

Going to sleep on it before I get to invested lol. Server and guild has been awesome so far though...

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
But that only matters for haste? I know hasted pets are pretty awesome, but you'll be hasting and buffing with Burnout anyway, so in the end, what does it matter?
It matters (later) for bard songs (resists, overhaste, triple attack, procs etc) group buffs (cleric aego line, ranger atk buffs etc), certain heals that leave buff icons (spirit of wood etc).

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Fire is a wizard, water is a rogue, earth is a warrior, air is a general purpose pet. Hp totals from highest to lowest go Earth, Air, Water, fire. DPS the order is water(with buffs),fire, air, earth.
After 50, before that fire is a melee and water doesn't backstab.

Crone

It matters (later) for bard songs (resists, overhaste, triple attack, procs etc) group buffs (cleric aego line, ranger atk buffs etc), certain heals that leave buff icons (spirit of wood etc).
By that time, pet's won't be the gods they are right now though, right? Seems most of what you mentioned will be coming much later?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
By that time, pet's won't be the gods they are right now though, right? Seems most of what you mentioned will be coming much later?
The dirty little secret is, pets are always gods, at least in group content. Their fatal flaw is that any player in melee range will take agro.