New Progression Server confirmed

Needless

Toe Sucker
you can get a 7 day trial, but it takes time for them to respond to the activation. It's worth having imo.

I ended up getting a 90 day sub for $15 after the week was up, i doubt i'll play that long let alone their $50 sub for a year lol

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Will Lockjaw unlock dynamically if I'm staring at the server select or do you have to relog?

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm in for Lockjaw startup. Sitting at work on the character select waiting to get in and get some names.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm in for Lockjaw startup. Sitting at work on the character select waiting to get in and get some names.
Was wondering, are all Song of Ice and Fire names disabled now? I have played Song of Ice and Fire characters for 8 years now. Still have all of them. Guessing they are disabled now, like all trademarked shite? I can't actually check since now it's so popular every server has every name. Back when I was playing, you could get any character from Ice and Fire.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm trying to sell a Neriad Shawl right now to pay for more Kronos haha. Yeah I remember learning about Drums of the Beast and going nuts. That modifier was massively ahead of its time and was just insane. It took me very long to camp it and eventually I already had it when I got it to drop. I can't remember what I paid, but it wasn't as much as you'd think. Lute of the Howler was another godly item (from Velk's), that allowed me to solo Phini because you are neutral to absolutely everything in Kedge as a werewolf and the haste was insane and stacked with everything.
The haste from Werewolf Illusion doesn't 'stack with everything'. It's just 40% spell haste, aka haste_v1. It stacks with 1 worn haste, and 1 over haste, just like any Ench or regular Bard haste.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Was wondering, are all Song of Ice and Fire names disabled now? I have played Song of Ice and Fire characters for 8 years now. Still have all of them. Guessing they are disabled now, like all trademarked shite? I can't actually check since now it's so popular every server has every name. Back when I was playing, you could get any character from Ice and Fire.
Do they lock down names like that? Even WoW doesn't do that.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
The haste from Werewolf Illusion doesn't 'stack with everything'. It's just 40% spell haste, aka haste_v1. It stacks with 1 worn haste, and 1 over haste, just like any Ench or regular Bard haste.
Wrong. Back in the day it stacked with everything, which is what I was talking about. Bards were able to stack everything and anything. I used to stack Breastplate of the Void with Cleric Buffs AND Druid buffs. I'd stack PoM flowers with class resist spells. That got nerfed eventually though. So no, Werewolf stacked with my own songs AND with worn haste AND primal atk (werewolf also granted atk), not to mention ALSO with Nature's Melody. It was nerfed after Luclin. Now you can't even stack the atk from Primal with Werewolf.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Do they lock down names like that? Even WoW doesn't do that.
Well I guess they have their own Lady Shae in WFP and Tyrion as well. Anyone remember that? Tyrion would come down from his bed in the Inn all drunk and he wanted muffins, and Lady Shae was there to give him the business.

I just remember Saiphos, the GM on Veeshan, being obligated to change my name from Surround Sound to something else, apparently that shit is trademarked.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Bards were able to stack everything and anything.
rrr_img_98574.png

Was pretty crazy being able to stack extra huge damage shields because of Bard craziness.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Talked to the MT in RoI. He said Warriors are probably better than they ever have been on live and really was pushing me away from Pally to SK. Dunno.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_98574.png

Was pretty crazy being able to stack extra huge damage shields because of Bard craziness.
Oh yeah, man my DS was huge. There was a tactic to fight AoW that involved massive amounts of damage shields. You could also stack the Singing Steel Bracer. I miss those days.