New Progression Server confirmed

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yes and I'm having trouble as well. Can get one account logged in but not the other. It just gives me an error.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, mages were fucking trash tier in Velious. They came back around again by SoL and PoP though. Essentially, SoV is the only expansion where they were junk.
Mages were junk in PoP as well. Luclin they were just mod rods. In PoP their dps was lower than most other DPS classes and their pets couldn't do shit. Their pets were also still a pita for raids in PoP and they died to aoe's. I don't remember them being bad in Velious because Mage epic pet was upgraded like 3 times. Their epic pet was so unbelievably op at one point it was ridiculous.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Oh, they put the anti-boxer code live already?
biggrin.png

This Is A Joke. Ha. Ha.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Oh, they put the anti-boxer code live already?
biggrin.png

This Is A Joke. Ha. Ha.
:p I was trying to log in the one account and couldn't so tried the other and could. Then logged out and tried the first...couldn't so logged back in on the second. Not sure whats going on.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It said my 2nd and 3rd account require subscriptions...I was just playing them this morning. i thought boxers were okay on daybreak ToA
This is account services maintenance "losing Gold/AA" is normal as a temporary thing during such.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't get in on 1 account. Wont let me past the launcher at all.

"Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Please "click here" for possible solutions." After hitting play.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Vaclav the way they word it makes me worried that for some reason im banned =( has anyone else got the "valid subscription required" message?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vaclav the way they word it makes me worried that for some reason im banned =( has anyone else got the "valid subscription required" message?
Not the one I'm getting - I know last time this happened when I was playing on a Live server every time I went into my character sheet I'd see my "All Access Days" reporting either my 15 or whatever days left, or flipping to 0 - back and forth. So I know it gets weird - precisely all the ways it manifests, I dunno.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I can't get in on 1 account. Wont let me past the launcher at all.

"Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Please "click here" for possible solutions." After hitting play.
This is what I am getting as well.

Eonan

Doer of Things
That error message isnt new, got it on a few of my accounts on the day Ragefire launched. Don't worry your boxxes arent goign anywhere :p

Also, server never went down. I've had MM to myself for the past 5 hours and its been fucking glorious.