New Progression Server confirmed

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Who plays on ragefire anyway
Too filthy a casual right now
frown.png
. Hope transfers open sooner than later.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Should I worry about Research or just buy shit from others who have already done it?

Also, where should my practices be going initially. Always feel like I am doing shit wrong being away for so long (Mage).

Agraza

Registered Hutt
they let you see what slot equipment goes in? ezmode bullshit.

that focus effect is totally classic though.

srsly tho, grats dude. I have a fetish for WR bags.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I wish Nagafen would drop real loot. He dropped SIX items this morning and it's fucking druid staff x3, dagger, pally epic and orb of tishann.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I probably need to drop my boxes if i want to actually play this server... i get so bored so quickly compared to like.. red99 lol

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I probably need to drop my boxes if i want to actually play this server... i get so bored so quickly compared to like.. red99 lol
Ya, community, and making groups, and talking with people is what I really like about Everquest, and I negated all of that by trying to 6 box. On top of that, the early levels are so tedious, that you multiply by 6, and it gets worse. Should stick with 2 max, and start grouping with people. lol.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was at the first Nagafen and Vox kills. There was 3-4 guild tags represented. They were as organized and drama free as any MMO raid I have been on.

Sure, we killed the bosses in record time (40 hours is insane), but what is more impressive is the way people behaved and conducted themselves. No "must-be hero's", no loot whoring, no diva's, and none of the other bullshit you might have come to expect. If Faceless and the rest of the server can keep this up, it will be the MMO paradise they everyone only dreamed was possible.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kunark need to be released next week btw, and Velious by July 4th holiday. Then they can do their 6 month or whatever waiting period bullshit.