New Progression Server confirmed

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't train someone, like Tulkas, just because he was killing a mob I/we wanted... but I have history with this particular d-bag. I was getting kill stealed by Tulkas at level 9 and he is a legitimate fucking dick head. He was already on my shit list.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I wouldn't train someone, like Tulkas, just because he was killing a mob I/we wanted... but I have history with this particular d-bag. I was getting kill stealed by Tulkas at level 9 and he is a legitimate fucking dick head. He was already on my shit list.
I sent some reports to GM's of him botting/warping in rathe mtns.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I sent some reports to GM's of him botting/warping in rathe mtns.
He part of the crew with Azuth? Already gotten a tell or two on my future main (Aszuth) the couple times I've played him recently about "me" using hacks because of the name confusion. Annoying as shit considering I'm 100% legit and he's doing hacky shit with a name easily confused with mine.

Vitality

HUSTLE
He part of the crew with Azuth? Already gotten a tell or two on my future main (Aszuth) the couple times I've played him recently about "me" using hacks because of the name confusion. Annoying as shit considering I'm 100% legit and he's doing hacky shit with a name easily confused with mine.
I really don't know. He's in TL and very clearly bots and warps.

He leaves the zone if you send him an #echo command.

I'm not particularly impressed with GM's at the moment not being able to deal with this guy after so many reports.

They're faster to change your name than they are to deal with botters/mq2 dudes.

All they have to do is sit in rathe mtns at the hill giants and watch the guy really.

He has 4 pathing waypoints set to auto-move his gnomes around the hill and warps to corpses to loot them then back to the box group.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
How are there so many bitter, angry TL people out there? I am literally severely shocked at how horrible they act and how much time they spend trying to besmirch Faceless on the forums. Unless it is all Tulkas different accounts, but WOW. The rage on the open Naggy thread is crazy to me.

Vitality

HUSTLE
How are there so many bitter, angry TL people out there? I am literally severely shocked at how horrible they act and how much time they spend trying to besmirch Faceless on the forums. Unless it is all Tulkas different accounts, but WOW. The rage on the open Naggy thread is crazy to me.
Just comes with the territory of the classic eq community. There will always be people who take pride in ruining things. It's just a little more concentrated in this community than in others because the game allows it.

It's typically why I play on pvp servers. Pvp equalizes a lot of these issues (But creates some of its own as a result).

Vaclav

Yep, I'm trying to bring some sanity to it - but it seems hopeless.

Crone

From the perspective of when I was in EoE, and we were at the top, and got there through whatever means necessary. Mage armies, turned into SK armies, etc. I never really felt like we were doing anything wrong. That sounds weird, I know, but when you are in the middle of it, at the top, dominating every raid spawn kill, and answering batphone calls at 3am with a smile on your face, you don't really think about how it's hurting anyone else. You just love so much that you are a bad ass in the top guild.

Of course hindsight tells me a completely different story, but I was oblivious to it when I was in the middle of it.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Everyone loses when servers die because guilds shit on each other with mages/sks

Dudes might feel great while they're doing it but soon enough there won't be anyone there to look at your pixels and you'll just quit and be sad.

It's precisely why I like doing the Hustlebucks thing because it adds a new element to my game.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
With this pop server needs lockout raids or it will lose half the subs by end of July. Right now the semi hardcore are starting to hit 50, another week and most will be 50. Mom and pop are prolly in the 20s now trade skilling away, but by July they will be ready for some more action and if the perception is the server is shit and locked down by no life cheaters most will quit.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yep, I'm trying to bring some sanity to it - but it seems hopeless.
Dude you've definitely been putting a LOT of work into it and I do not know how you stay civil with the blatantly obvious troll accounts.

Don't forget to grab your free bank box on the cash shop - it gets removed today.
Fuck that dumb box. When I claimed it on one account it disappeared and I couldn't re claim it. I hate bags I can't put in shared anyways. Medicine bags are cheap at least.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
The failure of eq is that a small small number of people can harass belittle and ultimately attempt to ruin the game play experience for thousands of others with no consequence. It attracts sociopaths.

Maybe I was all wrong again and it was naive to try to create a better server. Maybe we should take the route Damdor did.

Vitality

HUSTLE
It's better they do it in a game than in real life I guess. Some people need an outlet.

I think you're on the right line here zaide. Keep the focus. Street cred lives longer than any single server does.

Crone

The failure of eq is that a small small number of people can harass belittle and ultimately attempt to ruin the game play experience for thousands of others with no consequence. It attracts sociopaths.

Maybe I was all wrong again and it was naive to try to create a better server. Maybe we should take the route Damdor did.
Lol, be careful what you wish for. But I'm curious. Was it miserable for Faceless from Classic - Luclin or whenever? Constantly fighting, and unfortunately losing most of the time against the tricks Damdor was willing to use?

I'm not trying to rub it in your face or anything, please don't take it that way. I'm just curious how it made others feel that weren't part of EoE, because in EoE, pretty much no one gave any fucks. At least not enough to try and fight it or stop it.

This new asshole on Lockjaw. It'd rustle my jimmies hardcore if he was training and KSing my experience group somewhere, but him killing Gods and dragons? Who gives a fuck? Who cares? Why care so much?