New Progression Server confirmed

Vitality

HUSTLE
The echo command is used to say something to MQ2 chat window that's in game. So if you want a macro to say something to the user, or you can echo a command line, to see what the result is for testing purposes (/echo ${MobsDead} killed for example). It doesn't actually do what Vitality is speaking of.
Yeah I was mostly guessing from the limited research I did.

From a quick google search: IS commands (including ISXEQ commands) can be entered from EQ by prefixing with #,
e.g. #echo hi. This may be changed in the future, but is acceptable for now

- EQ commands can be entered from IS by using the "EQExecute" command, e.g. EQExecute /who

So a reference from the mq2 google search: #echo EQExecute /who - would have the bot do a /who from my understanding.

So I guess you'd have to send it a chat saying #echo EQExecute /exit

Controller_sl

shitlord
Is there a way to somehow turn Station cash into plat? I have tons of this stupid cash from years ago and no idea what to do with it, and I don't really care about exp pots
Best thing I can think of is buying Bottle of shared adventures and selling the buff to a group of 5.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I was mostly guessing from the limited research I did.
An interesting thing discovered from using the Echo command, to see what the game returns is that Extended Targets are in game on progression servers, as far as the server sees it, but just the window isn't there, so none of the in game functions for them work.

Vitality

HUSTLE
An interesting thing discovered from using the Echo command, to see what the game returns is that Extended Targets are in game on progression servers, as far as the server sees it, but just the window isn't there, so none of the in game functions for them work.
I think you're talking about eq client echo commands? I'm talking about MQ2/ISBoxer remote commands. Check my edited post up above.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hacks like warp and super speed are specifically disabled on prog servers by MMObugs and aren't a part of the standard (public) mq2 at all, so he'd have to really be going out of his way to use them.

Plus, it seems a ban wave yesterday hit warpers.

Evernothing

It's not hard to get a compiled warp/speed client, and I know there used to be a program to read the offsets in EQ.exe whenever a new patch comes out.

And I'm sure a lot of these hardcore MQ botters just compile their own.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Hacks like warp and super speed are specifically disabled on prog servers by MMObugs and aren't a part of the standard (public) mq2 at all, so he'd have to really be going out of his way to use them.

Plus, it seems a ban wave yesterday hit warpers.
Yeah must've been lag or a rez click or something cuz he was kneeling over the corpse and then just poofed.

Vitality

HUSTLE
It looked like a packet spoof or something, all 6 gnomes fanned out in a perfectly spaced 90 degree angle and then rubber banded back to the group. Then immediately after I see one gnome down at the giant kneeling and it just poofs.

Could've been lag. Looked real weird. If he's around I'll try and get a VoD of it today.

There were no /pickzones available in rathe mountains.

Aleatha

Silver Knight of the Realm
Are MMObugs and redguides the only people offering premium MQ2 compiles at this point? I know in the days of ghostkill you had some people offering it with restrictions and some not. It would seem like someone would take advantage of MMObugs not offering warp on the new servers and offer a compile that does exactly that. Not advocating it just saying I doubt warping is really dead on the new servers. Probably just out of the reach of people who don't care enough to really look.

Crone

What is redguides? Only thing I know about them is I kept seeing their ads on my Facebook stream as a Suggested Ad.
frown.png
Was talking about botting 1-105.

Aleatha

Silver Knight of the Realm
What is redguides? Only thing I know about them is I kept seeing their ads on my Facebook stream as a Suggested Ad.
frown.png
Was talking about botting 1-105.
They used to offer premium MQ2 compiles. I assume they still do since the website still exists.

Also, does ISboxer solve the issues with auto follow in eq? At one point I had MQ2 installed solely for /stick because auto follow was terrible.

Evernothing

A paid subscription hack site/community. You can get hacks for tons of online games, EQ, CounterStrike, etc. I've never used it, but I've seen articles in PCGamer and whatnot talking about it.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where is Xanupox and his airforce buddies when you need them to pay Tulkas a visit?

Crone

Also, does ISboxer solve the issues with auto follow in eq? At one point I had MQ2 installed solely for /stick because auto follow was terrible.
No, ISBoxer adds no other in game functionality to EQ. It just handles window management, and keyboard mirroring, making it easier to box with the already in game macros/commands that exist in stock EQ.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I just hope they instance the raid bosses and we can watch TL fade into non importance as they are blacklisted by the server.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just hope they instance the raid bosses and we can watch TL fade into non importance as they are blacklisted by the server.
Not sure how that would help without enforcement/code to tie them to one, just means more bosses for them to kill.