New Progression Server confirmed

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Latest ETA is within 2 hours. So much for that 8 hours I was going to put in tonight pushing to 30

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can't you hand in larger sums for multiple completion? Or am I thinking of something else...
You can for anything stackable - coin and non-stackable still have old school limits. We did Laura's Aegis early on, so we were able to buy out Moonstones from vendors near the arena to do it a ton less annoyingly than 2gp a billion times.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Welp heres to hoping we don't lose all the Vox loot on this rollback (theres bound to be one). We're likely to lose the 20 or so pieces of Hate class gear we got clearing to Inny and after Inny, in addition to the Inny loot. All of which was actually used for the first time.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Quick questions: The level 1 focus effects, once a certain level past 20 they completely decay correct? If they do not are they stackable?

Vaclav

Quick questions: The level 1 focus effects, once a certain level past 20 they completely decay correct? If they do not are they stackable?
You can have any number of different ones, but only the best will take effect (for the given spell) - and yes, they all decay over the max level.

Vaclav

Daybreak should cannibalise the Lockjaw hardware to get the main progression server back up again.
Stupid idea, considering they've said that the queues on Ragefire were at the limit that ANY hardware can handle - that anything past that and stuff goes weird no matter the hardware.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
1) That was at launch - I'm pretty sure they'd be nowhere like that now. People think they want classic EQ (or a simulacrum thereof) when they actually want theirmemoriesof classic EQ.
2) Servers are up anyway.
smile.png

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I stumbled into the ancient cyclops in south ro and kited it around for awhile. Eventually 2 trolls came along and beat it down and gave me the ring! Huzzah!

Be very nice to Schaden the troll if you see him
biggrin.png

Mur_sl

shitlord
You can for anything stackable - coin and non-stackable still have old school limits. We did Laura's Aegis early on, so we were able to buy out Moonstones from vendors near the arena to do it a ton less annoyingly than 2gp a billion times.
Yeah it works for fire beetle eyes in Grobb too. Nice faction, nice exp, and you can sell the items you get for a nice profit. Plus ac2 earrings for your noobie Troll. Think I got about 8 levels from ~400 eyes. (might be off on that).

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Anyone know where Vexven Mucktail (dude who drops the Cracked Darkwood Shield) pops in Highpass? I thought he shared the spawn point with PGT dude but after 5 PGTs, Im thinking that's not the case.

Vaclav

I stumbled into the ancient cyclops in south ro and kited it around for awhile. Eventually 2 trolls came along and beat it down and gave me the ring! Huzzah!

Be very nice to Schaden the troll if you see him
biggrin.png
Isn't Schaden another DHS? He's new to me, but good he's also giving us a good name already.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Are we able to join faceless? If so who are we suppose to talk to since Zaide doesn't respond ? Have grouped with several from guild but none have ever even heard of this forum. I have a box crew but my main characters are 38 paladin (Stefanie) and (38) enchanter Aravis