New Progression Server confirmed

Tulain_sl

shitlord
I started to work on requests to have these spell effects on Ragefire/Lockjaw servers.

It's impossible to do them 100% because some spells like Druid Skins and Druid Wolf Illusions are forced to share the same animation.

This first version will change some Root, Snare, Healing, SoW, and Resist Buffs to classic. All other new spell effects are intact.

Extract file. Then paste the 3 files directly into your main EQ directory. Don't forget to overwrite and merge folders or you will lose all spell effects.

Download:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...s4EQLiveV1.zip

p0rkbelly_sl

shitlord
So as someone who was too busy to dive into both Profession servers can someone give me the current status? Meaning -- Like, is it still worth it dive in or did I miss the train? how far has progression occurred? Are they all still ultra crowded? Should I be going to Lockjaw?

Thanks!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
So as someone who was too busy to dive into both Profession servers can someone give me the current status? Meaning -- Like, is it still worth it dive in or did I miss the train? how far has progression occurred? Are they all still ultra crowded? Should I be going to Lockjaw?

Thanks!
You can definitely still start, it's only been a few weeks at most. Most people from forum seem to be on Lockjaw. We are going to be in Classic for 5 more months unless they change their minds so more than enough time to lvl up and gear.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Any boxers running powerlevel groups? I need to get my shaman to 33 if so. My necro can handle it from there.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Raids keep interrupting my attempts to hit 50, soon bro's...soon.
The struggle is real brew. I'm trying to hit 46 today for dem sweet planar pixels.

Charisma, any hustlebuck help on Platinum Fire Wedding Band Rings? What's the cost to make one?

Pras to Tinypants on the FBSS loan.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Boots!
rrr_img_100717.jpg

Alavaz & I did some cazic:
rrr_img_100718.jpg

Launch every zig etc
rrr_img_100719.jpg

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know where Vexven Mucktail (dude who drops the Cracked Darkwood Shield) pops in Highpass? I thought he shared the spawn point with PGT dude but after 5 PGTs, Im thinking that's not the case.
Believe he spawns on the same hill. Early on had 6 PGTs, never saw a shield npc spawn. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Have a Djarn ring. Sell it for 4k'ish, and buy kronos or other gear, or keep it because it's bomb diggity. The decision is real brews!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Crude Stein's worth buying to get the 30 charisma for vendoring? I think I remember that being a thing back in the day?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If youre all moving shit, those BA2 bracers off hand that people vendor... I'll outpay a vendor for one!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Depends on your current charisma. I believe the best prices are achieved at 115 charisma and indifferent faction. Beware of "greedy" merchants like Shady in EC Tunnel. Maybe the girl in the FP bank too. Their type underpay, and they definitely are a thing.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Anyone here super familiar with Kedge camps? I'm going to start camping a Seahorse Scale Cloak (a seahorse patriarch) and a Pearlescent Mask (Shellara Ebbhunter) soon and all I know about Kedge is how to get to and kill Phinny.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I farmed it once to help Ismaris on R99, but after 16hrs grinding there, I blocked it from my mind like a rape victim.