New Progression Server confirmed

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
You don't get to decide what other people do. Your hilarious attempt to talk up to me and order people around is funny. You don't even make as much as kids fresh out of school in my field. You desperately don't want changes because then you might have competition and could not just poop sock your way to victory.
And you're ignorant beyond believe. I'm not talking up to you, I'm talking down to you like the bitch you are. Also I do want changes, I was one of the biggest supporters of instancing on the Eqlive forums, you can confirm that from anyone who reads there. The instancing argument was put to rest and I moved on and raided. The rest of you go to forums and complain about it. This thread makes rerolled look like a bunch of pansies. You're truly a disgrace.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
And you're ignorant beyond believe. I'm not talking up to you, I'm talking down to you like the bitch you are. Also I do want changes, I was one of the biggest supporters of instancing on the Eqlive forums, you can confirm that from anyone who reads there. The instancing argument was put to rest and I moved on and raided. The rest of you go to forums and complain about it. This thread makes rerolled look like a bunch of pansies. You're truly a disgrace.
Correction you think you are talking down to people but really you are a mouth breathing dumbass. So lets get this straight you bitched for changes to EQ but are now bitching because people want changes for EQ. Lick any windows lately?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Correction you think you are talking down to people but really you are a mouth breathing dumbass. So lets get this straight you bitched for changes to EQ but are now bitching because people want changes for EQ. Lick any windows lately?
Not at all. I offered changes that would make more people happy, before the rulesets were announced. Once the rulesets were out and Daybreak said no instancing, I accepted their decision like a normal adult and moved on. Sounds like many of you refuse to move on and instead go to forums to whine.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am done yanking your chain and watching you chase your tail. Happy hunting.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shut up loser
I'll assume that is for me since the majority of the posting in this thread is from the bitches.

My page count has this thread at 59 pages currently. Of those 59 I'd estimate a good 30 are from people whining and complaining about different things. I've posted a handful of times here and I'm the loser
cool.png

Mage pets: Check!
Monk fist: Check!
Too broke to pay 15 dollar sub: Check!
Server release date: Check!
TL using bots: Check!
TL no life: Check!
Instancing raid content: Check!
Macroquest: Check!
ISboxer: Check!
Frenzic having no life or education: Check!

Yup this is pretty much Eqlive forums, congratulations...

For the other people who actually made fair minded comments, keep on doing what you doin. Plenty of good comments in this thread as well.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
This is hilarious and is prime entertainment. It's like watching a car crash in real time. Let's all watch Frenzic crash and burn by making himself look more and more idiotic and pathetic with his desperate attempts at validation. It's always hilariously ironic when people try and prove their worth by stating things like their employment/personal life, it's always the ones that are in desperate need of approval that have the delusion that doing so will help their case. When in reality, it just proves the opposite.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
In other news. I was on FV yesterday and saw this:

Zaide and you other Test people, do you know anything about this? I did some digging and it's definitely legit, and apparently there are other test/GM augs out there too, on FV, people just don't widely know about them because those that have them keep it very quiet, as they are obviously not supposed to have them. There are a couple 100 raw damage augs too. You can't actually see them when you inspect someone, so that's how people have gotten away with having them for so long (keeping it quiet). I'm interested to know the back story of these. Obviously the magic one was used to test elemental damage, and it made it off of test when there was a silent transfer in 2006 and again in 2011. Devs obviously never thought they'd end up on FV and be tradable, but they have. A few tales of corrupt GM's making these and items like these before they axed the high level GM's/GM program.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Don't inject reason!

We were like10 posts from reliving a truly classic experience, "let's meet and fight RL"!

Frenzic, I don't think anything in my last post in this thread was wrong... You ARE bragging about beingp in the top guild on the third generation progression server, I doubt TL could contest TMO's (blue) raiding toons, etc.

Male nurse talking tough shit, Lulz, this forum still produces gold.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're still my boy frenzic! Pantheon on buddy!! Last few pages are very entertaining. Would read again

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is hilarious and is prime entertainment. It's like watching a car crash in real time. Let's all watch Frenzic crash and burn by making himself look more and more idiotic and pathetic with his desperate attempts at validation. It's always hilariously ironic when people try and prove their worth by stating things like their employment/personal life, it's always the ones that are in desperate need of approval that have the delusion that doing so will help their case. When in reality, it just proves the opposite.
You're a fucking idiot. Other people brought my personal life into question not me. I will always defend myself when some scrub attacks. I don't need nor want your approval you worthless shitter. You're a nobody and always will be.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don't inject reason!

We were like10 posts from reliving a truly classic experience, "let's meet and fight RL"!

Frenzic, I don't think anything in my last post in this thread was wrong... You ARE bragging about beingp in the top guild on the third generation progression server, I doubt TL could contest TMO's (blue) raiding toons, etc.

Male nurse talking tough shit, Lulz, this forum still produces gold.
Male nurse making far more money than you Lulz! I'm not bragging I'm defending myself against stupid inaccurate information. If you posted and said Frenzic you're stupid for playing Everquest so much, I'll accept that. If you post and say I'm a no life loser who works the fast food line, no I'm not going to accept that. I've been on these forums a long ass time, never have a had the need to display my personal information or my EQ career stats. You losers just can't accept that someone is better than you at every facet you find important in life.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
No of course not. Your guild didn't compete because you weren't there the first 3 days... I'm not defensive, I'm pointing out the truth. Faceless is not in the same league as TL, you're a tier below at least. We would of course welcome you to come back to ragefire and see how it pans out for you.
Lol not in the same league. Quite the elitist attitude. No wonder everyone hates you.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol not in the same league. Quite the elitist attitude. No wonder everyone hates you.
Truth hurts? Faceless is not in the same league as TL as a raiding guild, plain and simple. They are good, nice people ect, can't compete with TL.

It's not elitist to state facts. Citizen was in Tl's league but lost. Faceless was not in EoE's league. I'd love to see EoE go up against TL, but alas that can't happen. I don't see why all you shitters care so much about being a tier two guild. Does it hurt your pride or something?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Who killed Ragefire faster on their server?
Faceless did I think. Faceless ran to Lockjaw to get away from TL though. This is widely known. You can't run to a more casual, less populated server and then claim you did something faster. It's kind of like when faceless would brag about beating an expansion on test server, faster than live guilds did back in the day. Really? Get real.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Truth hurts? Faceless is not in the same league as TL as a raiding guild, plain and simple. They are good, nice people ect, can't compete with TL.
What are you basing that on? We killed Naggy and Vox faster than you guys did, and we did the new Inny and Vox with less people than you. We also don't have to use 30 Ogre SKs and Macro Quest to accomplish anything.

It's not elitist to state facts. Citizen was in Tl's league but lost. Faceless was not in EoE's league. I'd love to see EoE go up against TL, but alas that can't happen. I don't see why all you shitters care so much about being a tier two guild. Does it hurt your pride or something?
Except you're not stating facts. Nothing about your accomplishments indicates you're better than Faceless. You do things slower and with more people. It also appears that we have more competition than you do. RoI wiped on the new Naggy at 96%. Our 2nd best guild got him to 30%. And we have members of Citizen here.