New Progression Server confirmed

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Faceless did I think. Faceless ran to Lockjaw to get away from TL though. This is widely known. You can't run to a more casual, less populated server and then claim you did something faster. It's kind of like when faceless would brag about beating an expansion on test server, faster than live guilds did back in the day. Really? Get real.
You had no competition on Ragefire on day 1, so claiming it's more populated is irrelevant. You had the exact same advantage we did, yet we still beat you to faster Naggy/Vox kills. We left to Lockjaw, because Ragefire was unplayable for many of us and full of trash like you. Had nothing to do with competition.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
What are you basing that on? We killed Naggy and Vox faster than you guys did, and we did the new Inny and Vox with less people than you. We also don't have to use 30 Ogre SKs and Macro Quest to accomplish anything.

Except you're not stating facts. Nothing about your accomplishments indicates you're better than Faceless. You do things slower and with more people. It also appears that we have more competition than you do. RoI wiped on the new Naggy at 96%. Our 2nd best guild got him to 30%. And we have members of Citizen here.
I'm basing it on the fact that your entire guild server hoped to get away from us and were NO WHERE to be found for the first weeks of ragefire. Before we even knew a second server was coming, you guys did absolutely nothing.

ROI wiped apparently because they were trained by a third party guild. I did not know that and apologize to ROI for making them sound bad. I'm curious who your raiding guilds are though, can you list them for me? I was an officer of Citizen so if you do indeed have some of them (from the early days) that is a good benefit to you.

Yes thank you.
You're welcome

You had no competition on Ragefire on day 1, so claiming it's more populated is irrelevant. You had the exact same advantage we did, yet we still beat you to faster Naggy/Vox kills. We left to Lockjaw, because Ragefire was unplayable for many of us and full of trash like you. Had nothing to do with competition.
We played and dominated on a server where at the time, everyone thought it was the only one. Don't claim like you had plans to leave and thus didn't put in any effort. Daybreak repeatedly said that there would be no second server and you still got shit on. Ragefire being unplayable for you, but was fine for us? Sounds legit.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
How does it feel to be so entitled and still second tier to Faceless?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Frenzic, you have almost zero access* to even the general idea* about where* I work, much less access to my personnel file* or financial statements*.

I dunno man, you are pretty wrappedo up in this? Just finish your third 12hr shift in three days or something?

And I didn't bring your personal life you dildo, someone else did. And you posted it here?... thinking nobody was going to beat you over the head with it? Are you new to this "internet" thing?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Frenzic, you have almost zero access* to even the general idea* about where* I work, much less access to my personnel file* or financial statements*.

I dunno man, you are pretty wrappedo up in this? Just finish your third 12hr shift in three days or something?

And I didn't bring your personal life you dildo, someone else did. And you posted it here?... thinking nobody was going to beat you over the head with it? Are you new to this "internet" thing?
No you didn't post it but you did call me Gaylord!

I don't work 12s, I do 8.5's and 17's. Just got home from a 17 not long ago.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
lol some nerd on ragefire posted a screen shot on the official forms showing that Inny popped and depopped, however he didnt crop out his ShowEQ.

rrr_img_101732.jpg

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lord knows I have used MQ plenty but I still don't see it in that pic? I heard it was on the official forums and then the dude edited it.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
I agree, you guys should take the retarded stuff to the DBG forums where it belongs. I'd rather not turn this discussion into a similar cesspool.