New Progression Server confirmed

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hard to feel sympathetic to "irritated my guild gets all the hate" considering your previous posts. That is exactly the type of things that make people bash TL and pretty much goes on daily, both in-game and forums.

"You're pussies" but don't hate us for calling you pussies..

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hard to feel sympathetic to "irritated my guild gets all the hate" considering your previous posts. That is exactly the type of things that make people bash TL and pretty much goes on daily, both in-game and forums.

"You're pussies" but don't hate us for calling you pussies..
You're pussies if you dodged competition then act big on your new server. You're also pussies when you talk shit about guilds you've never competed against and use shit like TFO as your honor guard. People always give hate to the top guilds, that's not why I get pissed. It's the stupid shit and made up shit like everyone hacking, or faceless having a chance against us.

I'm one of the most well liked members of TL, in the community. Never have issues with anyone. The hate post are mostly mindless trolls spewing garbage.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
You're pussies if you dodged competition then act big on your new server. You're also pussies when you talk shit about guilds you've never competed against and use shit like TFO as your honor guard. Never have issues with anyone. The hate post are mostly mindless trolls spewing garbage.
Other well known pussies by this standard, Insidious Vision, Echoes of Elysium, every top guild that ever changed servers. Also, this forum is just trolls spewing garbage.

Frenzic I don't see anyone talking shit about TL on these forums before your post earlier. Am I missing the hate posts?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You have some serious issues over some 16 year old content.

You wonder why there is so much hate for TL, if you are one of the "most well liked" with your kind of attitude, I am scared to see what one of your more disliked members act like.

Also you don't need to compete with a guild to be able to dislike them and talk "trash" about them. Public Behavior is enough to warrant any behavior to a guild(ie forum posts like you continue to make or in-game behavior).

You should call people pussies more though, if it helps you feel better.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Other well known pussies by this standard, Insidious Vision, Echoes of Elysium, every top guild that ever changed servers. Also, this forum is just trolls spewing garbage.

Frenzic I don't see anyone talking shit about TL on these forums before your post earlier. Am I missing the hate posts?
IV were absolutely pussies. They had plans to dodge the big guilds before the servers launched. EoE I have no idea. From what I understand they had no plans of forming and it just kind of happened one day. This thread is mostly casual players whining about how they aren't getting things their way.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
You have some serious issues over some 16 year old content.

You wonder why there is so much hate for TL, if you are one of the "most well liked" with your kind of attitude, I am scared to see what one of your more disliked members act like.

Also you don't need to compete with a guild to be able to dislike them and talk "trash" about them. Public Behavior is enough to warrant any behavior to a guild(ie forum posts like you continue to make or in-game behavior).

You should call people pussies more though, if it helps you feel better.
It also gives me a mental image which makes me smile

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Speaking from experience, I'm pretty sure Frenzic is swiping some Adderall from his job as a male nurse at the jail. Dude has got a sweet deal, makes 80k a year holed up in the medical ward of a jail where he can raid EQ and make Adderall deals with prisoners.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This thread is mostly casual players whining about how they aren't getting things their way.
/mindboggle

But hey if it helps you sleep at night.
/agree

i'm like the only one of us that is way behind. there were a lot of people at the vox sock last night. or is everyone on Lockjaw just automatically a casual since its not the server that Frenzic is on?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still think some of you guys are pussies, but I shouldn't have attacked so heavily.
Spoken like a true pussy. You go full retard, you stay full retard. Not one step back.

Can we be reminded? Which server killed Naggy and Vox first? I think the facts keep getting lost in all this pussy and faggot talk.

You can go back to your cat-shit filled sand box now Frenzy. The adults don't want to hear from you anymore.

Arandris_sl

shitlord
You're pussies if you dodged competition then act big on your new server. You're also pussies when you talk shit about guilds you've never competed against and use shit like TFO as your honor guard. People always give hate to the top guilds, that's not why I get pissed. It's the stupid shit and made up shit like everyone hacking, or faceless having a chance against us.

I'm one of the most well liked members of TL, in the community. Never have issues with anyone. The hate post are mostly mindless trolls spewing garbage.
I'm not sure how you can say this with a straight face. TL had the largest pre-launch numbers for Ragefire, and that was before they mass recruited. Everyone, including you, knew that TL was going to face roll the server. Knowing this, you decided to join up with them. Isn't this in a sense dodging competition?

Did TFO switch to Lockjaw to avoid TL? I don't know. Maybe? But don't pretend for even one minute that you have any right to call anyone out

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whatever you say, Gaylord Focker

rrr_img_101753.jpg
My idol and inspiration!

403 Forbidden

Holy shit Frenzic what is up with this superiority complex? It's a 16 year old game dude, and all you're doing is fighting off two threads at one time with both fists, screaming about how much money you have. People in both threads are trying to be reasonable in both threads. Both sides are saying that being hardcore has nothing to do with all the free time you have. Being elite consists of being able to beat difficult CONTENT, not each other. What's with this whole ... Ah fuck it no matter what I say it'll be refuted with some sort of "We must deny the rest of the casuals !" bullshit. There's a reason it's nearly everyone vs you.
It doesn't matter how old the game is. There ARE guilds competing for content. I stand by my claim that faceless wouldn't even be the second best guild on Ragefire.

Wow.. took awhile to catch up but this is half sad and half hilarious.

First, who's competing? All this different league, mention of tiers, etc. is a bit ridiculous. You're finishing first place in a one man race. Why is that even a discussion. On that same note, i'm assuming that we're all a good 10-15 years older than we were when we last played this game (depending when you began), how does someone even get into this discussion?

For anyone surprised at the posts and discussions on the Live forums, you're simply naive. People are attempting to recreate experiences that simply do not exist. EQ is far beyond the game it once was even from a coding perspective. Not to mention the playerbase is incredibly diverse in terms of their life. Thus everyone is simply grasping at straws in hopes of manipulating the rules to somehow fit their life and create their ideal experience.

This is unbelievable though. At first I laughed at the banter but the realized this isn't a bunch of 16-18 year olds squabbling over EQ.

Anyway... here's hoping the EQ2 PVP TLPS works out. I hate I completely missed the boat on EQ. I went on vacation and then we had 4 people retire somewhat unexpectedly at work. So there went 10-12 hours of my day and/or nights down the drain. I'm just hoping that my house doesn't go into foreclosure or my mini van gets repo'd because i'm not longer a top cleric in a raiding guild.

Have fun guys and enjoy the nostalgia. Kudos to you guys attempting to keep DBG on track but given the track record, I wouldn't come to some major argument due to their ignorance.
There are about 5 guilds currently competing for raid targets on Ragefire. All of them are willing to poopsock and have raids of 50+ regularly. There are tiers of raiding guilds in Everquest, always have been.

I completely understand why the casual crowd on EQlive is upset. This has turned out to be more of a race and bad manners server than a nostalgia one. Thing is, we all knew that was going to be the case when daybreak released it's shitty ruleset. Personally I lobbied for one fact FFA server and one server that was slow with instancing. Daybreak dropped the ball on this one.

/agree

i'm like the only one of us that is way behind. there were a lot of people at the vox sock last night. or is everyone on Lockjaw just automatically a casual since its not the server that Frenzic is on?
Lockjaw was not even a consideration until weeks into Ragefire. It's not like two server launched and some people just picked Lockjaw. You had to REROLL and decide to go to the less populated server. People did this for different reasons, but Lockjaw was labeled as the slow, casual server right from the get go.

Spoken like a true pussy. You go full retard, you stay full retard. Not one step back.

Can we be reminded? Which server killed Naggy and Vox first? I think the facts keep getting lost in all this pussy and faggot talk.

You can go back to your cat-shit filled sand box now Frenzy. The adults don't want to hear from you anymore.
Ragefire killed naggy and vox first... BY two weeks. Ragefire also has a ton more competition in the raid scene. Better guilds and more of them. I'm hearing that Faceless won't even be the number 1 guild on Lockjaw soon as modest men are taking over.

I'm not sure how you can say this with a straight face. TL had the largest pre-launch numbers for Ragefire, and that was before they mass recruited. Everyone, including you, knew that TL was going to face roll the server. Knowing this, you decided to join up with them. Isn't this in a sense dodging competition?

Did TFO switch to Lockjaw to avoid TL? I don't know. Maybe? But don't pretend for even one minute that you have any right to call anyone out
No doubt that TL had open recruitment prior to launch. The vast majority were formal players and friends though, not random people off the street. I personally was asked to join from several long time TL members and I gladly accepted.

Did TFO switch to avoid? Absolutely you did. Faceless dodged EoE and went to test server, then dodged TL and went to Lockjaw. Now are there plans to dodge modest men too?

We moved to LJ because of the shitty queue's.
No you didn't, but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lockjaw was not even a consideration until weeks into Ragefire.
What? It was a few days or so into RF when they announced it. I know I just stopped playing at that point, since I was moving to new server no matter what, to avoid queues.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
What? It was a few days or so into RF when they announced it. I know I just stopped playing at that point, since I was moving to new server no matter what, to avoid queues.
Was 6 days after Ragefire launched that they announced there would be a second server, after weeks of telling everyone there would not be. Then Lockjaw launched May 29th I believe?

The point is that no one planned on playing on Lockjaw because it wasn't an option. There was hope and thoughts, but you didn't bank your whole guild on the chance that a second server launches.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was 6 days after Ragefire launched that they announced there would be a second server, after weeks of telling everyone there would not be. Then Lockjaw launched May 29th I believe?
Aka not "Weeks into RF".

Iirc RF opened that friday(22nd, due to original launch being retarded), if you could get in, and it was the 26th when they announced LJ.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nitpick much? The point was that those claiming they were waiting for Lockjaw thats why they didn't play hard on ragefire, are completely full of shit.
Who said that? From what I remember as soon as they announced 2nd server people stopped playing on RF.

People were wanting/hoping for 2nd server prior to that but I don't remember a single "I'm waiting for 2nd server". And that was because getting into RF was a pain and sitting in 2 hour queues was not fun, nor was the super overcrowded. The latter they announced a fix for just prior to 2nd server announcement.

And it's not nitpick when you use hyperbole to try to defend your behavior and someone calls you on it.