New Progression Server confirmed

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Who said that? From what I remember as soon as they announced 2nd server people stopped playing on RF.

People were wanting/hoping for 2nd server prior to that but I don't remember a single "I'm waiting for 2nd server". And that was because getting into RF was a pain and sitting in 2 hour queues was not fun, nor was the super overcrowded. The latter they announced a fix for just prior to 2nd server announcement.

And it's not nitpick when you use hyperbole to try to defend your behavior and someone calls you on it.
Zaide said that along with many others from faceless. The claim is that they didn't "go hard" on ragefire because they were going to lockjaw. I'm pointing out that is utter bullshit. Faceless got handled, pure and simple. I never understood the queue hate either. I never waited longer than 30 mins to get into game and I was running six accounts at the time. Even after they announced Lockjaw, the queues continued so saying that people stopped playing is untrue. I'm sure some people did, but the majority didn't and thus the queues stayed in until Lockjaw actually launched.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Frenzic's Tuconets have been plummeting so quickly. he was at like 20 two days ago.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Frenzic_sl said:
I completely understand why the casual crowd on EQlive is upset. This has turned out to be more of a race and bad manners server than a nostalgia one. Thing is, we all knew that was going to be the case when daybreak released it's shitty ruleset. Personally I lobbied for one fact FFA server and one server that was slow with instancing. Daybreak dropped the ball on this one.
You claim that since we knew what the server was going to be like going into it, then we should just STFU and stop asking for changes. That's silly, though, because Daybreak has already changed their mind on a lot of stuff. They are likely to change their mind on more things. We're paying customers, what's wrong with us asking for changes? You act like this is some emu server where the devs can say "yeah well we're doing this in our spare time for free, so stfu we'll run the server our way." This isn't a hobby for DBG, though. This is a company. We have every right to complain.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zaide said that along with many others from faceless. The claim is that they didn't "go hard" on ragefire because they were going to lockjaw. I'm pointing out that is utter bullshit. Faceless got handled, pure and simple. I never understood the queue hate either. I never waited longer than 30 mins to get into game and I was running six accounts at the time. Even after they announced Lockjaw, the queues continued so saying that people stopped playing is untrue. I'm sure some people did, but the majority didn't and thus the queues stayed in until Lockjaw actually launched.
You sure spout a lot of things you think are fact, but you base it on only you.

You never waited longer then 30 minutes? So what people say about the queue must be untrue! Yet I waited longer then 1.5 hours every day, even DCing and being stuck in a queue again. Can't imagine what people waited prior to the queue system, when if you didn't run some kind of macro/script or sit at screen constantly, to try and get in, you waited forever or never got in(first day was horrid).

As for "go hard" , show me where "many others" said that prior to LJ announcement, and because they were waiting for 2nd server. Most stopped once they announced 2nd server

And of course RF still had a queue, it was the only server going on. You mean you actually thought when I said "people stopped playing on RF when LJ was announced" meant everyone? You can't be that dumb can you? It's hilarious that you say "people stopped playing" must be untrue because there was still a queue on RF.. You realize how absolute that sounds and the the hilariously ridiculous proof you give after?

Here let me word it better so you can understand :

Most of the people I talked to, people here on this forum and in-game(guild + public chat) stopped playing on RF when LJ was announced, as there was no real reason to waste time when re-rolling. I'm sure some people kept playing as it was the only option(though I'd guess not seriously) or to test things. I know queue times on RF dropped pretty significantly when they announced LJ.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Frenzic's Tuconets have been plummeting so quickly. he was at like 20 two days ago.
Tuconets? Really... quite possibly the dumbest thing ever added to these forums. You should be neged for even mentioning them.

You claim that since we knew what the server was going to be like going into it, then we should just STFU and stop asking for changes. That's silly, though, because Daybreak has already changed their mind on a lot of stuff. They are likely to change their mind on more things. We're paying customers, what's wrong with us asking for changes? You act like this is some emu server where the devs can say "yeah well we're doing this in our spare time for free, so stfu we'll run the server our way." This isn't a hobby for DBG, though. This is a company. We have every right to complain.
You're not asking for changes, you're whining about shit on a forum. Asking for changes would be writing up concise and intelligent post on the eqlive forums and having the devs read it.

I'm excited to hear the fallout of Citizen 2.0 taking over Lockjaw. No where to run now boys! (well test server I guess)

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
You sure spout a lot of things you think are fact, but you base it on only you.

You never waited longer then 30 minutes? So what people say about the queue must be untrue! Yet I waited longer then 1.5 hours every day, even DCing and being stuck in a queue again.

As for "go hard" , show me where "many others" said that prior to LJ announcement, and because they were waiting for 2nd server. Most stopped once they announced 2nd server

And of course RF still had a queue, it was the only server going on. You mean you actually thought when I said "people stopped playing on RF when LJ was announced" meant everyone? You can't be that dumb can you? It's hilarious that you say "people stopped playing" must be untrue because there was still a queue on RF.. You realize how absolute that sounds and the the hilariously ridiculous proof you give after?

Here let me word it better so you can understand :

Most of the people I talked to, people here on this forum and in-game(guild + public chat) stopped playing on RF when LJ was announced, as there was no real reason to waste time when re-rolling. I'm sure some people kept playing as it was the only option(though I'd guess not seriously) or to test things. I know queue times on RF dropped pretty significantly when they announced LJ.
Stop trying to rationalize your pussy behavior. For fucks sake dude. You ran to Lockjaw to get away from TL, bottom line. Your own officer came on here and said as much. Arandris, long time officer of Faceless. Ragefire launched with no word of a second server. Faceless got shit on and at some point decided to reroll on Lockjaw. A SINGLE TL member rolled on lockjaw and beat faceless to server first 50 and some of the server first kills. This SINGLE TL member also beat faceless on contested Naggy. Now a true guild has emerged on Lockjaw and is going to wipe the floor with you guys. Queue up test server!

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sometimes I feel bad for TL. After all these years they have yet to learn something that even the most basic animals know: don't shit where you eat.

Scratch what I said, I remember Arand being an officer some now in TFO. He was officer when we dueled for Discordant Dagger of Night....in 2012.

Arandris_sl

shitlord
Holy shit, you are like the king of falsehoods and lies. Where did I say that we for sure came to lockjaw to avoid TL? I said Maybe because it's completely irrelevant. It's sad that just a few pages ago, you were complaining about people spreading lies and rumors about TL, and then here you are doing exactly what you were complaining about. You're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist.

Also, I was an officer in TFO years ago. I'm not currently an officer in TFO. I didn't join up with them until after they made the decision to move over to Lockjaw. I left Lockjaw because of the queue times and the idea of sticking with TL to faceroll everything didn't really appeal to me. But hey, feel free to keep lying and twisting the truth to fit your own narrative. You would make a pretty good SJW.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stop trying to rationalize your pussy behavior. For fucks sake dude. You ran to Lockjaw to get away from TL, bottom line. Your own officer came on here and said as much. Arandris, long time officer of Faceless. Ragefire launched with no word of a second server. Faceless got shit on and at some point decided to reroll on Lockjaw. A SINGLE TL member rolled on lockjaw and beat faceless to server first 50 and some of the server first kills. This SINGLE TL member also beat faceless on contested Naggy. Now a true guild has emerged on Lockjaw and is going to wipe the floor with you guys. Queue up test server!
But guys I don't get why the public hates TL so much! I mean we are super nice and all the bad post about us are trolls/lies..

So I finally got some well deserved sleep and now I'm back at work again. I still think some of you guys are pussies, but I shouldn't have attacked so heavily. Obviously I don't have a problem with more casual play styles, I have plenty of friends that are like that. It just irritates me with all the hate and lies people spread about TL. I don't care for glory, I just don't want to be slandered all the time. Hackers, no lifes, ect ect.
I think you need another nap, Mr. Self -Titled "Most well liked TL member".

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You're not asking for changes, you're whining about shit on a forum. Asking for changes would be writing up concise and intelligent post on the eqlive forums and having the devs read it.
there are devs that read rerolled, and the signal:noise ratio is way better here than the EQLive forums.

well, at least it was until you got out of work yesterday morning.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Frenzic, we've lost one contested mob on this server ever. It was the Nagafen you're talking about and we were trying to do an open raid on it (everyone knows this, there was like a 20 page thread on it.), not getting the kill was more a result of waiting around for DHS/AD to try to show up than anything else.

Modest Man has never taken a mob from Faceless... I mean one member pulled Nagafen onto us and we killed it.. They contested Vox last night and we got that too. Maybe you're thinking of AD who got wrecked in a DPS race with Modest Man a day ago?

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sometimes I feel bad for TL. After all these years they have yet to learn something that even the most basic animals know: don't shit where you eat.

Scratch what I said, I remember Arand being an officer some now in TFO. He was officer when we dueled for Discordant Dagger of Night....in 2012.
You're a moron and edited your post. He was an officer, didn't realize he isn't now.

Holy shit, you are like the king of falsehoods and lies. Where did I say that we for sure came to lockjaw to avoid TL? I said Maybe because it's completely irrelevant. It's sad that just a few pages ago, you were complaining about people spreading lies and rumors about TL, and then here you are doing exactly what you were complaining about. You're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist.

Also, I was an officer in TFO years ago. I'm not currently an officer in TFO. I didn't join up with them until after they made the decision to move over to Lockjaw. I left Lockjaw because of the queue times and the idea of sticking with TL to faceroll everything didn't really appeal to me. But hey, feel free to keep lying and twisting the truth to fit your own narrative. You would make a pretty good SJW.
It's not lies, faceless has run from every challenge they ever faced. They started vulak with vigor and quickly folded when EoE emerged. Started Lockjaw with vigor and now will quickly fold with the emergence of citizen 2.0.

But guys I don't get why the public hates TL so much! I mean we are super nice and all the bad post about us are trolls/lies..

I think you need another nap, Mr. Self -Titled "Most well liked TL member".
I am nice

there are devs that read rerolled, and the signal:noise ratio is way better here than the EQLive forums.

well, at least it was until you got out of work yesterday morning.
The only dev I've seen post here is a worthless pos. The important ones barely read their own forums.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Frenzic, we've lost one contested mob on this server ever. It was the Nagafen you're talking about and we were trying to do an open raid on it (everyone knows this, there was like a 20 page thread on it.), not getting the kill was more a result of waiting around for DHS/AD to try to show up than anything else.

Modest Man has never taken a mob from Faceless... I mean one member pulled Nagafen onto us and we killed it.. They contested Vox last night and we got that too. Maybe you're thinking of AD who got wrecked in a DPS race with Modest Man a day ago?
We'll see. They just started, in typical Citizen fashion they start late for whatever reason. I have every confidence that if it's the citizen of fippy, you will get wrecked. If it's just dima? heh...

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Btw you should never be proud of Tulkas. Probably one of the worse examples of mmo players there is and the fact you claim him as your own and a extension of your organization, is just another reason you give the public to "hate" you for "no reason".

Not to mention who knows how many suspensions hes on now.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
Btw you should never be proud of Tulkas. Probably one of the worse examples of mmo players there is and the fact you claim him as your own and a extension of your organization, is just another reason you give the public to "hate" you for "no reason".

Not to mention who knows how many suspensions hes on now.
I don't know him personally and he doesn't play with us on Ragefire. All I'm pointing out is that a single player beat an entire guild.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know him personally and he doesn't play with us on Ragefire. All I'm pointing out is that a single player beat an entire guild.
Not surprising, would be more shocked if a 24/7 box crew didn't. Especially mage crews in this regard.

Arandris_sl

shitlord
Not to mention he botted all of his mages.

Of course a small handful of mages are going to beat a mini raid force of level 35-46 (A few over 46). It's easier for them to mobilize, and Naggy was pretty much a cakewalk. If someone had botted a team of mages up to 50 on Ragefire, they could have done the exact same thing to TL. It's pretty much a moot point considering it has only happened once.

It's sad that you would endorse a known warper / griefer / botter considering how often you attempt to de-rail criticism against TL for being a guild of assholes.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And that same single player got beaten when he was TWELVE BOXING just a few days later by another single player for an Earth Staff after he'd trained and murdered his group besides a cleric that /q'ed because he kept throwing away pets rather than keeping them up letting the rezz effected mages on the 6-box player's crew accrue all the credit that kept getting lost because he was just pet zerging only.

He did something cheesy, rolled the dice and won one time and lost another - getting lucky one time demonstrates getting lucky one time. Nothing more.