New Progression Server confirmed

Thraka_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_102705.png

Message between Holly and a guildmember. I can't believe they seriously posted it was to catch warpers/botters, this my friends is DBGs EQ1 team at their finest.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok, serious question - how the hell does someone have 3 GB of emails...

Do people not clean their email?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I don't even check my e-mail. I sure as hell don't clean it. I'd probably get PTSD if I tried.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ok, serious question - how the hell does someone have 3 GB of emails...

Do people not clean their email?
Google Drive & Photo share that quota. My gmail for example says 3.7gb of 67gb, when you look 3gb+ is photo backups.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As much as I want to believe people when they say "I didn't do anything wrong" when it comes to suspensions, in the MMO world I cannot. It's pretty much the default answer for the vast majority of people when they get caught and they try to get it reversed or head to the forums to proclaim their innocence.

Probably the most hilarious event like that was in GW2 when the Anet staff actually went on to the forums to give proof against all the people who said "I didn't do it" or "I only did it once or twice" after getting suspended for using a exploit.

What is hilariously shameful is how if this really is just from /targetting certain mobs, how the fuck are the blantant botters/mq users still running around.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
These suspensions are too funny, the fucking lead developer warned people not to be targeting these mobs more than a week ago and people are confused why they got suspended. I bet that chick who came here all emotional about the thread has nothing to say now. Good job posting a thread about targeting fake mobs on the official forums about how you cant kill them and in turn getting the majority of your guild suspended (lol).

Thraka_sl

shitlord
As much as I want to believe people when they say "I didn't do anything wrong" when it comes to suspensions, in the MMO world I cannot. It's pretty much the default answer for the vast majority of people when they get caught and they try to get it reversed or head to the forums to proclaim their innocence.

Probably the most hilarious event like that was in GW2 when the Anet staff actually went on to the forums to give proof against all the people who said "I didn't do it" or "I only did it once or twice" after getting suspended for using a exploit.

What is hilariously shameful is how if this really is just from /targetting certain mobs, how the fuck are the blantant botters/mq users still running around.
It's not from people /targetting certain mobs, its from people attacking the untargetable mobs. You can /target it just fine, as long as you don't attack it you're good. If this is their best method of catching people that use MQ its pretty embarrassing.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I think that the act of targeting a mob is client side. You can target shit that doesn't exist any longer during zone/server crashes or when you go LD and don't realize it. I agree this is an idiotic method though. Raid mobs of all things, where you're going to have the GREATEST number of people using /assist to target mobs... One person could ostensibly get a whole overzealous raid force suspended, especially on a mob with a small spawn area (i.e. Innoruuk).

lost

<Bronze Donator>
It's not from people /targetting certain mobs, its from people attacking the untargetable mobs. You can /target it just fine, as long as you don't attack it you're good. If this is their best method of catching people that use MQ its pretty embarrassing.
feels WOW-ish.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Smedley really said he hoped some kid was going to be "enjoyed" by his prison cell mate? What a fucking idiot, GG DBG games going to be down all day.

On a side not from that, Zaide whats up with your boy Training man. He mad?
What did he do?