New Progression Server confirmed

Eonan

Doer of Things
Smedley really said he hoped some kid was going to be "enjoyed" by his prison cell mate? What a fucking idiot, GG DBG games going to be down all day.

On a side not from that, Zaide whats up with your boy Training man. He mad?
Ever since they got sold off the "leaders" at DBG seem to have had foot-in-mouth disease.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
He's been trolling EQlive forums hard, he's got a major hard on for me lol.

Edit: and I don't even know who the hell he is.
My guy "Trainin" says it's not him. Idk who it is tbh. Also unable to read the forums atm.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My guy "Trainin" says it's not him. Idk who it is tbh. Also unable to read the forums atm.
I can't either ATM - acct name Detheb's talking about is "Elven...." (I forget the rest and loading sucks here too - started the "Anyone else laugh about..." or something like that thread attacking Detheb)

Vaclav

Well, his signature on forums is "Training - The Faceless" so, thats all i had to go on lol.
Still the same Elven... dude? Or is it a new member of the fan club? Didn't have the sig earlier unless I looked past it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ever since they got sold off the "leaders" at DBG seem to have had foot-in-mouth disease.
It would be hilarious if it didn't stop me from playing the game I want.

First holly and her idiotic remarks and now smedley hoping someone gets very friendly with their cellmate.

It's odd the guy(guy smedley is mad at) got off basically free, considering how many charges there was and I would think doing a bomb threat on a airlines was pretty bad.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
He's been trolling EQlive forums hard, he's got a major hard on for me lol.

Edit: and I don't even know who the hell he is.
I have a hard on for you too Detheb, is that bad?
frown.png

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think fiyero and frenzic should be buddies, they both go full retard on forums over 16 year old EQ.

Vaclav

Only if it is a sexy hard on? I mean, i think its hilarious, i was just curious what i did to make him mad lol.
Seriously, if he wants to pick on unreasonable people in TL - there's much more prime targets. And people only know you got caught up in the bans because you admitted it - something that would be odd to admit if you were guilty.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yeah sounds like someone trolling. Someone was rolling around pretending to be Zaide for a while too.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I gated so I wouldn't die due to horrendous lag from ddos, got stuck on screen with character going through zone line but never zoned. And you can't log in as launcher just shows a black box.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah sat down to level my damn wizard and it wouldn't do anything. I thought hmm that's odd to the board! Then i see Zaide mention the DDOS. Guess I will not be progressing tonight.

Vaclav

How hasn't he been fired yet?
As CEO of a privately held company there's not much recourse unless they've got a board of directors, which from all I'm aware of they don't. I'm not aware of how someone in his position could even be fired - only pressured (i.e. bribed or releasing the company from holdings threatened [which only works if he thinks they're insolvent - if they're profitable it's actually better for him, obv]) to leave by the holding company.

Guessing you've not been involved in the corporate world much, eh? CEO is a nice insulated position to have especially in a privately held company vs. publicly traded - gives a ton of leeway to be stupid and get away with it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Wow Smedly is an idiot and a child. Reading his spam tweets is like reading the ramblings of a 16yo on Adderall. He is supposed to be President of a massive company? What? He's about a professional as a teletubby.