New Progression Server confirmed

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yesterday almost felt like the Vulak/Fippy days. AD even brought out an SK crew for Dojo. Good thing they're not as OP as back then.

Titan_sl

shitlord
so even though Ragefire has a higher population, the scrub:hardcore ratio is so high that you guys barely even have competition.

hm.

not saying this pointing any fingers or anything, but -- sounds like an RMTers paradise.
Yeah, Ragefire is an absolute joke compared to Fippy. The one guild that really poses a threat to us isn't even good. I'd personally be ok with TFO or some other guild coming over to offer a bit of competition. Right now, racing to a mob is fun and all, but no real consequences for it taking 10 minutes instead of 5.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
so even though Ragefire has a higher population, the scrub:hardcore ratio is so high that you guys barely even have competition.

hm.

not saying this pointing any fingers or anything, but -- sounds like an RMTers paradise.
yep RMT paradise, all dem CoFs that have gone into nonexistance thanks to our unstable overpopulated server crashing multiple times post-naggy kill sending the loot into the void. I assume kunark and beyond bring us more competition.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Six months was already too long. Factor in the faster respawns and I foresee major guilds being defeated by boredom more than anything. As I killed Vox this morning I realized I'd being doing this exact same thing another 150 times before Kunark.

Titan_sl

shitlord
Six months was already too long. Factor in the faster respawns and I foresee major guilds being defeated by boredom more than anything. As I killed Vox this morning I realized I'd being doing this exact same thing another 150 times before Kunark.
Realized that TFO is moving back to Ragefire?

Titan_sl

shitlord
Bro calm down, you're going to summon Frenzic.
Frenzic is going to come anyway, nothing you or I can do to stop that. I wouldn't mind seeing you guys back though
cool.png

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Don't you mean ~50 times assuming you contest every FFA?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Lockjaw will get another vote to unlock Kunark early in September (at the latest) when subscriptions tank and that one will go through. It'll still be too much Classic but it should be just short enough to prevent guilds from going into hibernation en masse.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Even if you don't raid, I don't understand 6 months of classic. I've played it about as slow as you can go and am still 43. Even if I continue slow-playing it for the last 7 levels I have 2 weeks to a month tops before capping. Then what? If no Kunark I'll just cancel my sub until it's out. Alts aren't that appealing. Then who even knows if I'll feel like getting back into this shit show.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Even if you don't raid, I don't understand 6 months of classic. I've played it about as slow as you can go and am still 43. Even if I continue slow-playing it for the last 7 levels I have 2 weeks to a month tops before capping. Then what? If no Kunark I'll just cancel my sub until it's out. Alts aren't that appealing. Then who even knows if I'll feel like getting back into this shit show.
Once the casuals hit planes and realize the cluster fuck, they might regret it. I was speaking to my father who is by definition a casual, and after pling him from 30 to 40, he's been 41 for about 2 weeks, messing around on alts etc. One day he's like I can't wait to go to fear, I remember that place being so dangerous and full of mobs. I assume this might be what the other 6 monthers' think, he also thought it was 6 months from server open, once I told him different he agreed 3 months was the way to go.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I don't know if there is a correlation, but on Firiona Vie, Kronos were 1.5-1.6mil when Lockjaw was released and they stayed that way for at least 2 weeks and then started to drop off. There was a small spike exactly 1 month after Lockjaw, but then they dropped again. Now they are down to 1.2-1.3mil and there is a huge abundance of them. Whereas when LJ was released, you could hit /bazaar and search for Krono and not find any. Personally I went to FV to sell stuff to get my Kronos to play TLP, and I know a few others did as well. I think the price drop is probably related to people losing interest in TLP. I lost my interest as soon as 6 months etc and no instancing happened and I've been playing on FV and am planning to join Mal`Deth. Or hopefully another new progression guild will start up. Anyhoo, just thought I'd throw that out there. Kronos seem to be dropping on the other servers.