New Progression Server confirmed

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Soooo... You guys are falling for and targeting the timer/flag mobs they put into hate and fear like 12 years ago? Fuck i think one of them is called "dont cheat" or "showeq is for losers". At least practice cheating on a burner account before you cheat for real.

/Target over 200 range should be detected easily as well. I am not sure how many auto flags the game has..but i would expect at least many as PEQ and maybe as much as P99 has. But a week ban is....weak

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I logged in to SolA this morning and was the only one in zone, lag free and EXG was up. Nice, I'll take another CGS to make some money. Yeah lag hits when he's 40ish percent I'm trying to just cast heals on my self but I have no idea if they are actually hitting or even casting. The last thing I see before DCing is me dead... yay.

Dalc

Molten Core Raider
Let me break this down for everyone, this is going to be the most honest post you will see from anyone here.

Frenzic uses mq.

More than 50% of the server uses some aspect of MQ.

I am one of the players that uses some aspects of MQ (map/stick).

Myself along with other MQ users would love it if Daybreak would actually break MQ, build better detection tools and ban for it, or do something to make it not worth using. Until they do, those not using it will be at a severe disadvantage. Those who embrace it will have a great advantage.

It is what it is.
-Mabbu from the Ragefire Forums

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If true, its Mabbu so I have some doubts, they should be prepared. I can't imagine the EULA additions in March or so were done for no reason.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
People involved in this type of drama for a game this old, really need to hit a bar or go out tonight.

Btw, Norse Map makes Cyber Security look fucking dope as shit.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Btw, Norse Map makes Cyber Security look fucking dope as shit.
Fuck yes it does.

Also, wtf is off the west coast of Africa? Is that where some fiber comes out of the ocean? Looks like the world is fighting over it.

Titan_sl

shitlord
Soooo... You guys are falling for and targeting the timer/flag mobs they put into hate and fear like 12 years ago? Fuck i think one of them is called "dont cheat" or "showeq is for losers". At least practice cheating on a burner account before you cheat for real.

/Target over 200 range should be detected easily as well. I am not sure how many auto flags the game has..but i would expect at least many as PEQ and maybe as much as P99 has. But a week ban is....weak
Eh, we all got unsuspended anyway. Its literally named "Cazic Thule" though lol. Dumb situation, its clear now, so fuck it. Went out on a Thursday for once since i was still suspended. Win/Win?

Mur_sl

shitlord
Fuck yes it does.

Also, wtf is off the west coast of Africa? Is that where some fiber comes out of the ocean? Looks like the world is fighting over it.
Sorry totally off subject for the thread, but, that is an "unknown military" hit. It's right where the equator, and prime meridian intersect, and nothing ever shows on any maps. Always wondered what kind of shit happens there.

Oh and on subject, I killed Fippy the other day.