New Progression Server confirmed

p0rkbelly_sl

shitlord
So is the trick to leveling fast -- boxing?

The way people level'd on this server, I assumed that EXP needed was reduced and EXP racial/class penalties were eliminated. Doesn't seem to be the case. I'm leveling as slow as ever on my Shaman...

alavaz

Trakanon Raider

The way people level'd on this server, I assumed that EXP needed was reduced and EXP racial/class penalties were eliminated. Doesn't seem to be the case. I'm leveling as slow as ever on my Shaman...
I just grouped up in Unrest and LGuk mostly. EXP seems to fly in those two places. I got to 40 relatively quickly and have mostly been dicking around since then.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Group up and try to stay in ZEm zones? I dunno, its quick as hell in a good group. Can probably get close to a level a hour easily with a good group and good camp(good constant flow of mobs, no afks etc).

Flight

Molten Core Raider

Grouping XP bonuses seem significant. Even just in a duo leveling is much faster. Full group is the way to go.

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Only stage I found in level I find annoying is mid 20s when Unrest starts to suck unless you're in the basement group and before you can do Lower Guk or the smokes in Lavastorm.

Yeah, you can do Uguk but I try to preserve faction with live frogs to make the run to dead side easier.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only stage I found in level I find annoying is mid 20s when Unrest starts to suck unless you're in the basement group and before you can do Lower Guk or the smokes in Lavastorm.

Yeah, you can do Uguk but I try to preserve faction with live frogs to make the run to dead side easier.
CT is great for mid-late 20s to early 30s. Fills a nice gap.

Titan_sl

shitlord

SolA is tits experience here. Second? Day of the server we went from 25 to 31 here in about 3.5-4hours?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
SolA is tits experience here. Second? Day of the server we went from 25 to 31 here in about 3.5-4hours?
I promised myself after LJ that I'd never do SolA again. I really feel the optimum path is to create a DE -> Nek -> CL -> Lavastorm -> Uguk -> Lguk -> Kill Nagafen.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
is there anywhere to xp outside 44+ other than OOT? Seafuries have so many hp compared to HG's and if one adds I basically have to Gate until I get my 45+ water/earth pet that can handle 2. I might just push through and do light blue HG's for a few more levels.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
These rebuffed bosses are intense. Draco and Bees are LOL
I wish I knew if Draco had a real loot table instead of a 90% chance of dropping zero things. In it's current state it feels 100% like a resist check but if he's just not going to drop anything most of the time there's no reason to push people to get the necessary disease resistance and magic resistance gear to take him down.

Disease resistance gear is also valuable for bees too I guess?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
is there anywhere to xp outside 44+ other than OOT? Seafuries have so many hp compared to HG's and if one adds I basically have to Gate until I get my 45+ water/earth pet that can handle 2. I might just push through and do light blue HG's for a few more levels.
You shouldn't be doing Seafuries at 44 still honestly, you need to move to Goblins at 42. Another option which isn't bad is Guk King room, you can pull 2 camps or more from there and the ZEM makes up for it. Goblins though are still much much better, especially if you are mage PLing you can just pick zone over and keep 2 islands cleared.

Ideally the fastest XP %'s I have seen in the game for 1-50 assuming you are PLing with out of group DPS or alternatively you have your own group is below (this is not soloing)

Kerra 5-22 --> Lavastorm Basilisks 22-32 --> OOT Sharks 32-42 --> OOT Elite Gobs to 50

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
I'll try gobs again, thanks. I made my way over there and saw they were all yellow/even con and within aggro range of eachother so i figured they would shred my pet. Then I tried to kill some blue con dark elf npc and she chain feared me and I had to eventually Gate which was lame.