New Progression Server confirmed

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
TL wanted to be cock suckers to the server. Sounds the server is about to make them drop the soap.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Roshen confirmed the rotation is officially enforced, time to get the popcorn.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The rotation isn't really about classic as much as it is about Kunark. Having all of this groundwork in place before it goes live will prevent one guild from cockblocking the entire expansion for the three months it'll take to get to Velious. Daybreak saw how Classic went without any structure and it went about how Lord of the Flies went.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
How can anyone take a company seriously that says casuals will never kill dragons and competition is important, then turns around hands a rotation to the people who cant even kill buffed raid mobs..

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
How can anyone take a company seriously that says casuals will never kill dragons and competition is important, then turns around hands a rotation to the people who cant even kill buffed raid mobs..
Guess they realized how stupid the previous statement was profit wise. Perhaps you should have waved your cock around less and you wouldn't be eating this shit sandwich.

Also this was kind of funny. TL members threatening to "take the consquences". DGB's response.

76HeNxR.png

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Ehh, I'm not mad at all to be honest. I actually find the rotation pretty hilarious. Good luck enforcing the bold/highlighted parts though.

1. 3 Hours to Kill from Spawn before raid target becoming FFA.
2. Guild may join rotation by killing a Lord of Loathing, Dracoliche, or Keeper of Souls
3. Guild attempting to join must provide 24-72 hours notice of attempt on a Gatekeeper Mob and proof of kill.
4. No alt Guilds until Velious, alt Guilds may work on content 1-2 expansions behind based on need of main Guilds
5. A participant Guild, regardless of position in the rotation, shall announce the spawn time of a Boss as soon as it is recognized
so that the three hour FFA timer starts in a designated channel - OOC channel for now.

6. A Guild may trade its rotation position with another Guild. The spreadsheet must be updated accordingly
7. The Guild killing the boss must update the Time Killed and Last Killed by: and Time Killed:
8. No Guild Alliances due to the difficulties involved in tracking the circumstances of an alliance

Ragefire Rotation - Google Sheets

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Should just make the gate mob dracoliche, the other two are pretty easy :p

The channel thing is weird.

Updating the document should be no problem, and just make there be a penalty if a guild doesn't update it within a few hours of kill, like you give up your next target etc. And 3 strikes your out for x time.

The "Twisted Legacy does not agree to this rotation." at the bottom of that doc page is funny.

I hope there is a provision in there for RMT box crews? Like for the alt guilds(how ever the hell they plan to prove that).

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Progression server... progression server... not exactly seeing the "progression" part, or at least "competitiveness" lol. Definitely warming to the "Instance raids, make them quite a bit harder" idea. Not even raiding, but this will be fun to watch.

Have they said anything about a potential no boxing server recently? Know they mentioned something at the patch about a possibility.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd love instances, in that I would be able to make 100% raids then, instead of RL screwing you over for 50% of them.

Edit : Will do double XP only on Lockjaw for 48hrs after online. - Holly twitter.

Time to make my SK alt and finishing leveling that wiz!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah and the fact 2/4 guilds didnt agree to it, and 1 of the other 2 guilds hasnt even killed a god damn buffed raid mob. What poor ass management. They must have taken a page out of obama's book, lie about the other 2 guilds and smile all the way to the bank.

I've been waiting for kunark honestly but now this scares me as to how kunark will be. Half the fun of a new expansion is racing to lock down raid bosses. Whats the race? Ok sure maybe we can get to 60 to kill bosses sooner but you dont need 60 to do that for every kunark boss.. meh

Cant wait to rotate trakanon teeth.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Depending on how long expansions are open for, say if its 6 month, then first 1-3 months are FFA, if its 3 months, then 1 month etc.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
For someone who hasn't raided since 2003ish in EQ, how exactly do the respawns work now for Naggy/Vox/Planes? 72 hour with 6 hour variance (3 before TLP change)?

Thraka_sl

shitlord
Respawns for the 4 listed in the rotation is 24 hours, window opens. Longest variance we've had is 20 hours, so you're looking at a max of 44 hour respawns.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
They said within the hour but its got go be getting close now to n hour.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its up, but man did they reroll far. I lost the RBB i got early this morning from vox.