New Progression Server confirmed

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Lockjaw has really gone down hill with the transfers. Massive price inflation, nastier people, perma camped everything. Not happy at all. Meanwhile, a guy is selling tons of God, Dragon, and Noble Cycle loot for massive krono and buying krono at 6k each. That's just pathetic. Wonder what guild he took that loot from.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Krono prices have quadrupled over the last few days. Definitely a plat dupe going on
frown.png
For sure something is up, I was WTS @ 5k yesterday morning and sold 20 krono instantly. I would say hold on to all you have until it hits that ceiling, I don't forsee it going down with this much demand.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For sure something is up, I was WTS @ 5k yesterday morning and sold 20 krono instantly. I would say hold on to all you have until it hits that ceiling, I don't forsee it going down with this much demand.
I really hope (I'm too cheap to spend $25 on testing a theory) its not what I think it could be. /servertransfer shows Zek as linked with these servers for some reason. It shows /servertransfer from Zek as invalid though but if the same protections aren't on the CT Tokens contrary to what's said on them... ugh. [You can /servertransfer TO Zek however]

Would be really stupid if paid transfers are linked from Zek. Wouldn't technically be duping, but might as well be with the economy difference.

And zero kronos in /barter or /bazaar on Zek.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I really hope (I'm too cheap to spend $25 on testing a theory) its not what I think it could be. /servertransfer shows Zek as linked with these servers for some reason. It shows /servertransfer from Zek as invalid though but if the same protections aren't on the CT Tokens contrary to what's said on them... ugh. [You can /servertransfer TO Zek however]

Would be really stupid if paid transfers are linked from Zek. Wouldn't technically be duping, but might as well be with the economy difference.

And zero kronos in /barter or /bazaar on Zek.
The plat influx would be in the hundreds of millions if that were the case. I hope you're wrong.

Vaclav

The plat influx would be in the hundreds of millions if that were the case. I hope you're wrong.
I hope I am too, but after seeing Zek in the /servertransfer list as a yes (and verifying it works as a transfer TO) I didn't think anything of it until the weird price spiraling that's going so quickly - and it's really JUST on kronos. Price fluxes on other stuff are there, but not remotely as drastic - not even close.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
I hope I am too, but after seeing Zek in the /servertransfer list as a yes (and verifying it works as a transfer TO) I didn't think anything of it until the weird price spiraling that's going so quickly - and it's really JUST on kronos. Price fluxes on other stuff are there, but not remotely as drastic - not even close.
I'd say other items are skyrocketing too. GEBs are now 3500. They were 2-2.5k before transfers, and were expected to go down with the instancing of Sol B adding more to the market. Stein of Moggoks are now 450p. They were 200-250 before. Zaharen's Coronet is going for 750. Allowing back and forth transfers for such a long time was stupid. Lockjaw's economy is hosed and we now have all the trash from Ragefire.

Vaclav

I'd say other items are skyrocketing too. GEBs are now 3500. They were 2-2.5k before transfers, and were expected to go down with the instancing of Sol B adding more to the market. Stein of Moggoks are now 450p. They were 200-250 before. Zaharen's Coronet is going for 750. Allowing back and forth transfers for such a long time was stupid. Lockjaw's economy is hosed and we now have all the trash from Ragefire.
Yea, but while kronos are up 2-3x in two to three days those are up around 50% mostly.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just now people were buying them for 7k on Ragefire when I went home during lunch...... I sent a tell offering just one to see if it was BS and the dude traded me instantly.

Vaclav

Fiyero, you opened a can of worms mentioning my observation over on EQLive... heh... =/

God I hope that something didn't happen that stupidly though - I couldn't even imagine how it would be fixable if they were that foolish.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
lolol TLP 3.0 just keeps getting better and better, and to think that Zaide was thinking of skipping out on these progression servers. Wipe it back to May.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I really wish faceless was switching to ragefire, I know the guild environment sucks over there but it's going to be a tough haul waiting till December for Kunark. I was enjoying Lockjaw prior to transfers, now it's just a shit show.

Rerolled (50 Wizard) - Lockjaw

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
God I hope there is some dupe thing actually happening. The drama would just be so delicious.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wouldn't say the guild environment sucks on Ragefire, we just have really retarded guilds in control of the rotation currently. Twisted Legacy still raids more than anyone on Ragefire, we've had no competition ever which is why the rotation is in place, to give handouts to Apok & RoE who cant cut it. In general everyone in TL is really nice and normal except for a few fucking emo fgts but all guilds always have those.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Fiyero, you opened a can of worms mentioning my observation over on EQLive... heh... =/

God I hope that something didn't happen that stupidly though - I couldn't even imagine how it would be fixable if they were that foolish.
Did I? I didn't post the plat dupe thread, so other people have noticed it too.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
I really wish faceless was switching to ragefire, I know the guild environment sucks over there but it's going to be a tough haul waiting till December for Kunark. I was enjoying Lockjaw prior to transfers, now it's just a shit show.

Rerolled (50 Wizard) - Lockjaw
I kind of agree, except Ragefire's rotation drama is so ridiculous it would probably suck trying to raid there. But overall, I think Lockjaw is becoming worse than Ragefire now.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well it's been almost a whole 7 days since Asshole got suspended and they havent replied to my customer ticket asking whats going on, fucking a

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
So anyone know who is selling the God/Dragon/Noble Cycle loot on Lockjaw? It's either someone from TL or someone from Zek.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Could just be stuff that got straight duped in the rollbacks as well, not like that was hard to do.