New Progression Server confirmed

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I cannot get re-invited to the guild since the roll back. Had to put in yet another petition.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
Lol, Roshen closed the Plat duping thread due to rumors and wild speculation and until anyone has evidence of wrong doing, nothing will be done. Can't have people talking about how much they screwed up now can we.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
All the sky loot sold atm is Efreeti Cycle gear. So it's a small group of possible people.

Thraka_sl

shitlord
All the sky loot sold atm is Efreeti Cycle gear. So it's a small group of possible people.
It is 100% not coming from Twisted Legacy - I have no way to prove this to you without going through all of our logs and cross referencing it to the players it was given to. But some of it is coming from ragefire.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
hrm...is this this cause?

- Another, if you look at the possible destinations, you can transfer to Zek. Why is Zek listed as transferable? Although you can't transfer back from Zek from what I've tried, there may be other things to test here. (or not *shrugs*) One possible method here is someone server transferred from Ragefire/Lockjaw to Zek, logged on his or her Zek character, parceled money to the newly transferred character, did not withdraw it from the parcel to cause attention (parcels aren't exactly in limo until withrawn - they are tied to the character I believe once delivered), put in a petition to say, "I don't know why I got transferred to Zek, I wanted to go to Lockjaw (or Ragefire)" and a GM didn't think twice about undoing the transfer. Believe it or not, this stuff is possible with customer service.

Fiyero_sl

shitlord
It is 100% not coming from Twisted Legacy - I have no way to prove this to you without going through all of our logs and cross referencing it to the players it was given to. But some of it is coming from ragefire.
Has anyone else on Ragefire been able to farm the Gods, Dragons, and Efreeti Cycle? I've seen two different names in auction selling that loot on Lockjaw. One was selling at least 6 Efreeti weapons, Slime Blood, Dawnfire, Eye of Inny, 100% WR bags, Lyssia's Piccolo, etc. I think they're low life scum to be selling that loot, but...

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Has anyone else on Ragefire been able to farm the Gods, Dragons, and Efreeti Cycle? I've seen two different names in auction selling that loot on Lockjaw. One was selling at least 6 Efreeti weapons, Slime Blood, Dawnfire, Eye of Inny, 100% WR bags, Lyssia's Piccolo, etc. I think they're low life scum to be selling that loot, but...
Please refer to my post above

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Bros, shared bank slots don't get rolled back when the server dies, easy as pie to dupe 16+ slots worth of a guild bank (or plat even) every time the server goes down. Not that much of a stretch that a person someplace was either smart enough to know this beforehand, or had a bunch of items sitting in shared storage to avoid lore conflicts when storing items.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm willing to bet money that the Zek theory is true. People used to do a paid transfer with all their gear before it was possible by doing a similar trick. Originally, when server transfers were first allowed, your character was stripped of all gear and money. But there were 2 neat tricks that allowed you to bypass that and 1 of them utilized GM ignorance to make it happen. One of them allowed you to transfer using a Stormhammer exploit with FULL gear before transfers were even available nude. So I definitely see it possible that someone transferred to and back from Zek.

Roshen is hilarious atm playing wack a mole trying to keep it under wraps. I think he realizes that if one more big screwup is uncovered, that they are in trouble.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well exactly 7 days later, the GM replied and "removed my suspension" for naming my gnome Asshole. HA thanks pal although I'm sure it wore off on its own.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well exactly 7 days later, the GM replied and "removed my suspension" for naming my gnome Asshole. HA thanks pal although I'm sure it wore off on its own.
What are you going to name him now? You have quite the mix of names =)

lost

<Bronze Donator>
They most likely already bought krono and sold them or whatever. They took too long to act IMO.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Everyone better hope none of your accounts were ever shared with a person who duped. Those static groups bro.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Thankfully I don't know anyone well enough in EQ to account share yet.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Some guy Soulrenderer was running around leveling his box army. I said "Box army yay" and he proceeded to tell me how jealous I was and that he was an executive and i would be shocked at how good he lived. It was a good time.