New Progression Server confirmed

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
if anyone could use an additional warm body for the squad hit me up. Getting off work tomorrow and 14 days off = a few spare minutes every day before I get wife'd

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
if anyone could use an additional warm body for the squad hit me up. Getting off work tomorrow and 14 days off = a few spare minutes every day before I get wife'd
Is there an official go time? My evening meeting has been cancelled so I may be able to get this rolling tonight if it's available.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I'm going to be playing if anyone needs someone to play with. I'm not really good at EQ1 as I only played p99 to like level 15 and my highest toon in retail is 25. But I'm most likely going to roll a druid or some type of healer

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I rolled a warrior on p99, big mistake. The thing is I really don't know where to get spells and do a lot of the basic stuff like that
Well, going under the assumption of druid, you get MOST of them at Surefall/Kelethin/Rivervale. A number come from the druid rings, though. eq.zam.com

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'll be going gnome necro and spending a fair amount of time near/around greater fay, assuming the crushbone population isn't too miserable. Backup plan is nejena.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haven't decided if I'll roll here yet or not. Haven't even had much time to play on Trakanon lately.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hmm, considering this since I have no active MMO. But the new DLC for Destiny will also be keeping me busy. No clue what class i'd even want to roll, my classic EQ days were spent as an enchanter, but thinking bard, mage, or druid this go around.

Cathex_sl

shitlord
Definitely considering as well since I never had a chance to play classic EQ outside of P99 after Kunark. What troubles me is the amount of boxing--though I completely understand the desire--and the availability of XP camps.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Definitely considering as well since I never had a chance to play classic EQ outside of P99 after Kunark. What troubles me is the amount of boxing--though I completely understand the desire--and the availability of XP camps.
Dropped my boxing plans to go with just 1. Gonna see how it turns out, and hopefully I can get in groups instead of people just boxing their shit the entire time. The problem is, 1 single group can clear basically all of dead side Lguk, for example, so not sure how it's going to work with camps.

Rerolled brews... what should I roll? Paladin to be the better group tank? SK to have HT in my pocket? Bard, so I can zoom zoom around, even though relatively useless? Or just bite the bullet and go mage, and power level/twink a melee toon later?