New Progression Server confirmed

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pantheon launch > Ragefire
This is the difference between being stick in line for a cool old wooden roller coaster that has to get a fat kid off before more passengers get on... and waiting in line for the restroom.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Holly Longdale ?@TheWindstalker 42m42 minutes ago
Half-elf bard's broke #Everquest.
frown.png
We're looking into it. All insta-level-50 half elf bards on Ragefire are asked to sit on their hands...

was apparently just bards? i admit i didn't pay attention to the classes

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
whoa guys, whoa, this isn't even that bad yet. Give it a few days and they'll get really creative I'm sure!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This will give me more time to decide what class to play. Are Mage's that boring? I should probably level a caster before melee, right? Why am I being so indecisive over this game...

penalty_sl

shitlord
Holly Longdale ?@TheWindstalker 42m42 minutes ago
Half-elf bard's broke #Everquest.
frown.png
We're looking into it. All insta-level-50 half elf bards on Ragefire are asked to sit on their hands...

was apparently just bards? i admit i didn't pay attention to the classes
Do they communicate to the playerbase through some chick on twitter?

Love it

penalty_sl

shitlord
"We see no proof that the level 50 bug gave anyone an advantage. They had no tradable gear or cash, and they were kicked shortly after making their chars."

Honestly if thats the case then who gives a shit, lets just get it going already.

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lol, official forums are on fire with people threatening to quit if there is no wipe. I'm so happy with the way this has turned out.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
lol this is a joke.

So they remove the 50's. However, these 50s have already buffed people. These 50s have warped to mobs, killed them, and handed out the loot.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Apparently the buffs that could be given out, of course, were only 30 minutes tops, but still...