New Progression Server confirmed

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Lol.... Is this classic EQ or what? One more for ole SOE!

Eh who cares... It will all be irrelevant in a week. I personally prefer the wipe but it doesn't change what I'll be doing but I do think it skews things a little. Let's just play and move on. Their loss in my opinion but that might how they want to give it a go.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They are damn fools if they don't wipe it, but I'm pretty sure fools is what they are so here we go.

What reason could they possibly have to not wipe it though? Seems like the least amount of work, and given the rapid fanboys this type of thing attracts literally no one will be happy without a wipe.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i'm level 3 and my pet is holding a rusty two handed sword

they better not fucking wipe

penalty_sl

shitlord
And pet classes will level 5x faster than those few chars who got some buffs. I was just worried about some crazy gear being in the game already.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol this is a joke.

So they remove the 50's. However, these 50s have already buffed people. These 50s have warped to mobs, killed them, and handed out the loot.
The 50's were naked and limited to classes that spawned in Kelethin - so druids + naked melee - as much as that could do.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I couldn't have asked for better. If they don't wipe it it'll be the gift that keeps on giving. First crew to down Vox? LOL FAGGOTS OF COURSE YOU DID it first WITH YOUR INSTA 50 GEAR

Judge_sl

shitlord
yea just under lvl 4, neriak vendors were all sold out of spells. Least that will reset. Have room if anyone wants /t Jaks

Needless

Toe Sucker
I manged to hit 2 before the server went down... Steamfont is fucking awful. I need to go to gfay or butcher lol

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I will avatar bet that there's a game-breaking bug within 24 hours of server back up.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
First of all a wipe should have been the default procedure in the event something like this happened. It's the least labor intensive option and it addresses the very real problem of the perception of impropriety. They have got to know the kind of manchildren that are going to fill this server. There will be complaints about the advantages (real or imagined) created from this mistake throughout the entire life of Ragefire.

It won't have an impact on me or anything I do but holy shit you have got to know what your customers are like.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't get to look, but people said there are level 14's already from druid buffs and crushbone. Anyone see that?
if anyone was higher than level 6 when the servers went down, then they were /anon. i was keeping an eye on top level every few minutes.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didn't get to look, but people said there are level 14's already from druid buffs and crushbone. Anyone see that?
Doing the math in my head- I can't see how that's possible that quickly.

Prathun just posted that he saw 6 at the highest when they took it down.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Its not. I was on beta this morning and had a druid fully buff me and I didnt get anywhere near that. Solo with a mage pet tearing shit up. Let alone being able to do that within an hour or however long the server was up.