New Progression Server confirmed

Vitality

HUSTLE
Holly Longdale ?@TheWindstalker 1m1 minute ago
Locking again because we are in the realm of things that shouldn't be possible on Ragefire. I'm trying to be delicate, so I'll say (@#*&$@(#

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fucking amazingly terrible. I wasn't level 50 before the server was locked, but now I am.
TrainWreck1.gif

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I don't understand though why the decision to not wipe the server? Did they justify this decision? I would think that would be the easiest approach? I'm not sure why this wasn't in parallel? Why not Ragefire Beta and Ragefire? Make necessary changes to Ragefire due to beta findings. On release day, take beta down, make final changes, and then bring your Ragefire (non-beta) up?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
rolled a wood elf warrior of karana... started at level 1 but with full (unusable) heroic gear.... also a Jungle Raptor Saddle which buffed my HP to 336, and two 24 slot bags.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Rofl, chalk it up as a loss man. Game over. This is the best server launch in EQ history.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I didn't get to check fully, but I made a dark elf SK that logged in as a level 50. He seemed to be covered in gear? If it's the /betabuff level 50 sk he has almost a million plat in the bank...

Eonan

Doer of Things
Well nwo that I have buffed the everloving shit out of my bot army I find myself not wanting a wipe!~

penalty_sl

shitlord
I've given up hope on this server ever launching normally. This shit is beyond fucked and they are really clueless as to whatever is going on.